Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Name on your shirt

Not got on yet, was thinking of getting my own but I priced it up and i'm looking at around £10+ I think (Inc number)

I then considered getting Fryatt but thats to risky...every player I have on my shirt leaves so I think i'm planning on Matty and Fryatts number.

Not got on yet, was thinking of getting my own but I priced it up and i'm looking at around £10+ I think (Inc number)

I then considered getting Fryatt but thats to risky...every player I have on my shirt leaves so I think i'm planning on Matty and Fryatts number.

This always happens to me,not gone for anyone this year :rolleyes:

Have Mark De Vries on it then, then he'll leave :D or sylla lol

24 Gerrbrand - although i bet he leaves now ive got it :P

lol

Did we know he was allowed to talk to other clubs at this time and you were being sarcastic or are u being serious and you really have get his name of your shirt...:huh:

Archived