Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Blue Is the colour

A nice idea comming out of the club right now. I just wish the East Stand and Kop singers had the equal vision to have a clearout of some of the rubbish they sing. Please god we dont have to listen to usual goal kick saga again this season :yawn: . Its not big and not cleaver. But I have to say it was great to be able to sing players names towards the end of last season, long may it last :D . KTF.

8 year olds shooting form the halfway line with Birch commentating?

8 year olds taking penos with Birch commentating

or Birch commentating on some other 8 year old induced event.

How about the birch shooting from the half way line with some 8 year old commentating? That'd be quite funny for a few minutes :whistle:

Birch was bigging this up on the OS earlier, and I am most intrigued..

Club co-ordinator Alan Birchenall said: "We have tried to freshen things up this season and we hope the supporters enjoy what we have come up with...We have got a bit of a surprise for the players and fans planned for the evening - but they will become more apparent as the supporters turn up at the stadium. Let's just say it'll be a bit of a throwback and something that I think our stadium has missed for a number of years."

Ideas as to what this may be?

You don't think they've got some of the old boys (Walsh, Elliott, Izzet, Marshall, claridge etc) and are gonna have a mini game before the game? It would be worth the entrance fee alone!

A nice idea comming out of the club right now. I just wish the East Stand and Kop singers had the equal vision to have a clearout of some of the rubbish they sing. Please god we dont have to listen to usual goal kick saga again this season :yawn: . It's not big and not clever. But I have to say it was great to be able to sing players names towards the end of last season, long may it last :D . KTF.

Too late. It's already resurfaced. :blush:

Sometimes I wonder those of us who missed out on a lobotomy are in a minority following the FOXES.. :(

wht do they need halftime entertainment anyway? its only 15mins long, just about enough time do a dump, get a pie, brovil and get back to your seat!!!

Not in the Kop it isn't..

Half time queues take 20 mins minimum, even with our present crap crowds.. :o

The club have put together a brand new pre-match entertainment package for the upcoming campaign, which will be aired for the first time on the night.

And City are appealing to fans to pledge their support to Rob Kelly's side by wearing blue for all home games during the season.

Club co-ordinator Alan Birchenall said: "We have tried to freshen things up this season and we hope the supporters enjoy what we have come up with.

"It's difficult to please everyone - as the saying goes 'you can't please everybody all of the time'. But we think that with the help of the fans we can generate an atmosphere in the stadium like it has never seen or heard before.

"It's all about Rob and his team. We want to help to give them as best a chance of possible to succeed this campaign.

"One thing that we are asking fans to do is to turn up in something blue on the night. It doesn't have to be the new shirt - it can be anything you like - just so long as it is blue. We want to create a wall of colour inside the Walkers when we come up against Burnley. Let's show them exactly what we are all about.

"We have got a bit of a surprise for the players and fans planned for the evening - but they will become more apparent as the supporters turn up at the stadium. Let's just say it'll be a bit of a throwback and something that I think our stadium has missed for a number of years."

Did i miss something or was the flag thing it??? The music didnt seem any different, there was nothing new at half time apart from that crap Foxes Lot Winners thing in the centre circle....

Did i miss something or was the flag thing it??? The music didnt seem any different, there was nothing new at half time apart from that crap Foxes Lot Winners thing in the centre circle....

Yeah, apparently that was it, Your clubs way of saying thanks :thumbup:

Archived