Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Luton Match Thread

After that goal my heart is in my mouth every time the ball goes into the box, Henderson still doesn't look too confident to me :cry:

Let's have a better second half then, COME ON LEICESTER!!

Rob will get them playing second half:thumbup: I'd bet your house on it :whistle:

He better do !

Watching it and it seems we are desperately lacking any width. Tiatto and Maybury are not the right men for the job. Fryatt is doing OK but totally isolated...

all optimism gone (there gets less and less each year) we look completely pedestrian !!!

COME ON LEICESTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better do !

Watching it and it seems we are desperately lacking any width. Tiatto and Maybury are not the right men for the job. Fryatt is doing OK but totally isolated...

all optimism gone (there gets less and less each year) we look completely pedestrian !!!

COME ON LEICESTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you actually knew anything about tactics you'd see that they are pushing the wide midfielders inward to create space for the fullbacks to push on for the width you mentioned. It may not be working that well but for crying out loud, give them some credit!!!!

If you actually knew anything about tactics you'd see that they are pushing the wide midfielders inward to create space for the fullbacks to push on for the width you mentioned. It may not be working that well but for crying out loud, give them some credit!!!!

OK OK calm down !! I do know a little about tactics, but thanks anyway.

I'm also not the only one here saying we have now width - not one cross from the byline in the first half - as has already been pointed out.

We can all sit here and say we are "trying" to win but that fact is we are playing sh*te and need to improve !

Now let me watch the 2nd half in peace !

OK OK calm down !! I do know a little about tactics, but thanks anyway.

I'm also not the only one here saying we have now width - not one cross from the byline in the first half - as has already been pointed out.

We can all sit here and say we are "trying" to win but that fact is we are playing sh*te and need to improve !

Now let me watch the 2nd half in peace !

As there are next to no wingers at the club, it is patently obvious that they have to find another way of creating the width.

While you are correct to a point, WTF were we doing to counteract it?

As there are next to no wingers at the club, it is patently obvious that they have to find another way of creating the width.

agreed no wingers - we should've got one in - as to who - I dunno !

Just dont rate Maybury and tiatiatiatto at all I'm afraid !

Archived