Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Luton Match Thread

We've been poor in the first match for few seasons now :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Although we got beaten 4-1 last season against Sheff U at least we were competitive for 80 mins which was 80 more minutes than today. :cry::cry::(:(:( <_<

I'm not too dissapointed with the result, didn't expect anything with current system and hopefully this sham of a performance will help change that.

I was dissapointed with Andy Johnson and Stearman looked slow, skills still dosn't look comfortable at LB but Kenton seemed reasonable.

The problem is in my opinion, that we have brought the wrong players and didnt buy players in other key areas and I presume we don't have enough cash to go round.

Above all we need a complete change in mentality.

Wow - that was POOR! I wasn't expecting sheer brilliance but I thought that we might at least play with some heart and some movement.

As Claridge summed up at the end when asked what positives can we take out of the game 'er.... er.... none. Nothing really. They just didnt offer anything.'

The only positive we can take out of the game is that it seems Henderson can now kick the ball. Maybe this week they'll teach him how to communicate with the rest of the team.

I know we are always crap on the first day but thats taking the pees. If you're going to play HOOF at least HOOF it to a player over 5ft 8 or into space, not aimlessly down the line, or straight to the defender.

Archived