Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Luton Match Thread

Another season is upon a season where I go in with no real expectations of Leicester and hope to be pleasantly suprised.

Luton Town Vs Leicester 12:30 Kick off

Expected team:

Henderson

Stearman

Kenton

McCarthey

Nils

Maybury

Williams

Johnson

Tiatto

Fryatt

Hume

ROB KELLY'S

Nice and optomistic then, take it your not going.

Why do you take that then?

If only people that expect to win went to away games no one would have gone at all the last couple of years!

just backed Leicester at 2/1 on betfair. I think that its very generous odds considering Lutons form at the end of last season, their loss of quality players, Leicester's form under Kelly and the fact we've kept most our players.

Anyone just watched sky sports with the bookie bloke coming on, he was a Luton fan and was well biased towards them saying they will surely win tomorrow, because they finished above them and that they beat us (he forgot to mention that we beat them) He also said he'd take a bet on them getting promotion. And had Boyd and Vine in his top ten picks for top scorer.

Leicester will win 2-1 but for the rest of the season,mid-table mediocrity awaits.

Ok thats one dig too many, you said villa were a bigger club than us which is a fact. You say mid-table mediocrity awaits which is also a fact.

I'll tell you one more fact.

You're in League One.

just backed Leicester at 2/1 on betfair. I think that its very generous odds considering Lutons form at the end of last season, their loss of quality players, Leicester's form under Kelly and the fact we've kept most our players.

Ive got money on Luton 1-2 Leicester with Fryatt first goal at 45/1 and Luton 1-3 Leicester with Stearman first goal at 275/1

So ****ing pissed Setanta Sports USA is not carrying this game--they usually take every Championship game on Sky.

I'm guessing a 1-1 draw.

Pile of crap that is. :cry::cry:

Archived