Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

If anyone saw the Leicester Mercury today...

Out of the 20 odd Leicester fans in the picture a couple of pages from the pack that were actually wearing LCFC shirts...

How many were wearing the new shirt? 1 or maybe 2...the others were wearing last years shirt or the previous le coq sportif shirt...this just represents that people are quite happy not to buy the new shirt and im sure this would represnt the rest of the crowd also.

Random i know...

Out of the 20 odd Leicester fans in the picture a couple of pages from the pack that were actually wearing LCFC shirts...

How many were wearing the new shirt? 1 or maybe 2...the others were wearing last years shirt or the previous le coq sportif shirt...this just represents that people are quite happy not to buy the new shirt and im sure this would represnt the rest of the crowd also.

Random i know...

I bought the new one on tuesday night, and it will last me for 2 or 3 seasons now :D.

Still wearing last years shirt,gonna get the new one when it comes down to a tenner at the end of the season and wear it next season. :thumbup:

At Southampton last year their was several people selling the shirt outside the ground for £5 and my mate bought one for £3 what a bargain.

and so it should, im still happily wearing last seasons shirt...have learnt my lesson and am creating my own 2 year cycle

Same here, I'm sticking to last season's shirt. I was however surprised by the number of people that were wearing the new shirt at the Luton game - quite a lot of people did wear it that day.

Still, I hope this is further proof to the club that the one year cycle was a stupid idea.

I wasn't going to buy the new shirt, but after trying it on, I really like the material, fitting and the way it looked.

It really does look / feel better in the flesh, rather than the pictures on the web etc.

I wasn't going to buy the new shirt, but after trying it on, I really like the material, fitting and the way it looked.

It really does look / feel better in the flesh, rather than the pictures on the web etc.

That still doesn't detract from the fact that it's still only a one year kit, which is my (and most other people's) major gripe about it.

I bought the new one on tuesday night, and it will last me for 2 or 3 seasons now :D.

I wouldn't bet on it mate! My JJB one from last season is showing distinct signs of wear already and I haven't even had it very long - in fact I got it after last season finished!

I hope the next kit isn't JJB.

That still doesn't detract from the fact that it's still only a one year kit, which is my (and most other people's) major gripe about it.

Thats the reason i wouldn't buy it at the moment,don't get me wrong i wouldn't mind parting with £35 if it was for 2 years.but can't see the point when last years is still ok and judging by this year there will be a fire sale in the megastore around christmas when they realise they can't shift em all.

Even Mike Stowell is still wearing last seasons white shorts and white socks!

A quiet protest at the current one year cycle perhaps.

May I add that we should have him taking our corners, he can land a ball on a 50 pence piece.

Despite the fantastic pre match entertainment I always watch him in working with the keepers.

Any rotation cycle of shirt sales will be dependent on one aspect - take-up. I have noticed a huge number of people in the new kit - and good luck to them. If it continues the club will continue their policy thus rendering arguments to the contrary redundant. If people protest with their wallets it will change.

I have found the new one has grown on me, but will continue to stick with the good old fashioned ones.

Even Mike Stowell is still wearing last seasons white shorts and white socks!

A quiet protest at the current one year cycle perhaps.

May I add that we should have him taking our corners, he can land a ball on a 50 pence piece.

Despite the fantastic pre match entertainment I always watch him in working with the keepers.

Yes apparently he works as hard as the keepers in training too.

That's probably why he still looks as if he was still playing, while other ex-players are typically not quite in such a good shape :P

Archived