Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escape2victory

Who to drop for Wesolowski ?

When he is finally fit and ready its inevitable he will walk straight into our starting 11. So who would you like him to replace ?? Personally I would drop Johnson and have a CM partnership of Weso and Williams. Maybe he would be a good option on the right wing, giving us more drive, determination and creativity.

Thoughts ??

When he is finally fit and ready its inevitable he will walk straight into our starting 11. So who would you like him to replace ?? Personally I would drop Johnson and have a CM partnership of Weso and Williams. Maybe he would be a good option on the right wing, giving us more drive, determination and creativity.

Thoughts ??

Based on RK's leaning towards a defensive approach I'd go for AJ with Weso just in front and two out and out wingers, if we've got any.

Thoughts ??

Drop them all.

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF WESO'S.......................

Might struggle in the air a little bit?

Weso doesn't hoof the ball though so all the other Weso's wouldn't need to worry about the lack of height. The opposition might try the hoof, but Weso's would soon put a stop to that with constant harrying.

we as a set of fans have already dropped Tiatto, just hope RK feels the same way

Sadly RK's the one who gave hima new contract :(

..oh for Andy Welsh in a swap for Mabbs (at the same time we get Low on the right :D).

What if Williams is also out. We might have to move the dangerous Aussie waster into the middle to make up the numbers :pinch:

I was simply picking my first choice midfield quartet for the season.

What if Williams is also out. We might have to move the dangerous Aussie waster into the middle to make up the numbers :pinch:

There's Porter and Johnson, the former can go on the wing the later in the centre... at the same time both Hammond and Hume can provide pace on the wings and as a last resort there's always Sylla ;)

Archived