Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brendan

Darren Kenton

from wat ive seen of him he looks like a very solid player and comfortable on the ball. hopefully he can teach our others how to use the ball lol. i think he will be key to us staying up lol.

Any thoughts on him

I definitely think he's been our best player thus far. He seems to have a cool head under pressure, he mostly looks for somewhere to play the ball rather than just HOOFing it, and when he gets forward he looks more of a threat than the majority of our midfield!

Hope he keeps up the good work!

Not yet convinced but would like to see him at right back sometime. I think its quite hard for our full-backs because of the narrow way City play. They so rarely have enough space to help launch attacks.

I first noticed it when Ryan Smith played left wing and stood nearer the right touchline for goalkicks. The system looks exactly the same today.

It's all about closing the game up and being hard to beat but in reality is stiffles our own players as much as the opposition and makes for such frantic, inaccurate and unexciting football. Equational football I call it cos it just cancels players out.

Often players hump the ball because they have no time and no available players allowing them to do anything else.

Watch how much space the good teams create and therefore how much time they have to play their passes. One of the keys to good football is space and accuracy of passing. The two things are linked like Siamese twins.

Good player,i rated him when he was at us before aswell.

Im not sure left back is his best position though :unsure::whistle:

Agree not at left back, let's try something novel and dangerous, play a left back there!

In that case

Henderson

Stearman McCarthy McAuley Johanson

Maybury Kenton Kisnobo Tiatto

Fryatt Hume

Try breaking that down!!!

You didn't leave a big enough gap between the midfield and Hume and Fryatt, it just didn't look right!! :o

lost us the game during the fa cup when he was on loan with us .... i think he is crap

He was unlucky with that challenge on Gamst Pederson and as far as I can remember thats the only mistake ive seen him make while playing for us. I'd say he's the only player who deserves to definately start against Ipswich based on the last two matches.

Archived