Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

MACCLESFIELD GAME

Forget for now the talk of hypothetical investors in our club.

The issue whether YOU are prepared to make a VERY small investment, by buying a ticket for tomorrow's League Cup match.

A cup run is as important now as it was in the O'Neill years. Perhaps even more so.

Yet the overwhelming mood towards tomorrow's game, and therefore its outcome, is one of total apathy. It shouldn't be.

Macclesfield are a poor team with just one point out of a possible twelve to date. They are so dire that even Trevor Benjamin can put two past them! :o

Yet their one chance of an upset tomorrow is if our team fails to take them seriously.

And with a stadium likely to be four-fifths empty tomorrow night, and thus completely lacking in atmosphere, that chance may just come off.

It's time for FOXES to stand up and be counted.

Are YOU prepared to follow the club through thick and thin? Or are you just a disloyal, fickle, glory-seeking lowlife who will only turn out for Premiership matches and/or Wembley finals?

It's your call...

The issue whether YOU are prepared to make a VERY small investment, by buying a ticket for tomorrow's League Cup match.

A cup run is as important now as it was in the O'Neill years. Perhaps even more so.

Yet the overwhelming mood towards tomorrow's game, and therefore its outcome, is one of total apathy. It shouldn't be.

Macclesfield are a poor team with just one point out of a possible twelve to date. They are so dire that even Trevor Benjamin can put two past them! :o

Yet their one chance of an upset tomorrow is if our team fails to take them seriously.

And with a stadium likely to be four-fifths empty tomorrow night, and thus completely lacking in atmosphere, that chance may just come off.

Are YOU prepared to follow the club through thick and thin? Or are you just a disloyal, fickle, glory-seeking lowlife who will only turn out for Premiership matches and/or Wembley finals?

It's your call...

I wont be there :)

It's your call...

I can't make it, i'm working late this week, but good luck to Foxes, and give them a cheer from us Ultra!!!! :thumbup:

Keep an eye out for Milan Mandaric for us, Manwell!!!!!! :ph34r::whistle:

I can’t really be bothered to go and watch this. All I’m interested in is someone with fat load of cash to come and inject this sorry football club up it’s rear and give it the much needed boost it craves!

It's your call...

I don't feel apathetic at all. I'm looking forward to it.

RK has the perfect opportunity to field the sort of side I believe even he'd like to see.

An attacking team that can pass the ball from almost every position and which has an appetite for goals.

I hope he takes the chance and that the side does itself justice.

I won't either, can't get it off work because i've already for 5 days booked off for Reading :(:(

Can't you just read on your own time then??? :whistle:

BTW Me and the missus are going so I think they'll be about 7 in the ground at least!!! :scarf:

Are YOU prepared to follow the club through thick and thin? Or are you just a disloyal, fickle, glory-seeking lowlife who will only turn out for Premiership matches and/or Wembley finals?It's your call...

You rang? :whistle:

:mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just realized the game is on tomorrow at 2:45 in the afternoon.

I'm at work.

Again.

I've missed two games already by being at work. The win at Ipswich being one. I can't even listen to the game at work.

I'm hoping for a 0-0 draw so I can listen to the replay.

:P :laugh:

Only joking, I'd like a 6-0 win wether I can listen or not :thumbup:

Archived