Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

MACCLESFIELD GAME

As one who has often criticised the clubs pricing policy for one off games it would have been hypocritical of me not to go with tickets at £4.99, so I shall be there with my daughter who's coming up from Oxfordshire.

:mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just realized the game is on tomorrow at 2:45 in the afternoon.

I'm at work.

Again.

I've missed two games already by being at work. The win at Ipswich being one. I can't even listen to the game at work.

I'm hoping for a 0-0 draw so I can listen to the replay.

:P :laugh:

Only joking, I'd like a 6-0 win wether I can listen or not :thumbup:

What? Surely not.. 7:45 you mean

What? Surely not.. 7:45 you mean

7.45 for you... 2.45 for me ;)

Time-zones and all that.

7.45 my time would be nice... but a bit awkward for you folk back home, don't suppose you fancy watching footy from 1 in the morning til 3 in the morning, near enough. lol

7.45 for you... 2.45 for me ;)

Time-zones and all that.

7.45 my time would be nice... but a bit awkward for you folk back home, don't suppose you fancy watching footy from 1 in the morning til 3 in the morning, near enough. lol

I knew castle Donnington was a bit out of touch but 5 hours behind life is truly horizontal

;)

Caslte Donnington is my home town.

Ottawa, Canada is where I currently live.

My profile used to say Ottawa, but was a bit bored of people assuming I was Canadian - or asking me how come I support a team so far away that I don't stand a chance of watching :P

Only to STH's.

I thought it was now open to all? Well upto 9.00 this morning.

Didn't I see a press release last week saying last chance for season ticket holders to get the reduced prices or was I dreaming?

I believe that we should be told at the match to keep our ticket stubs. So anytime in the next 5 years if we get to the Millennium/Wembley, we (the measly few) should get priority, even over top priority ST holders!!!

And it'll serve 'em all right!!!

I believe that we should be told at the match to keep our ticket stubs. So anytime in the next 5 years if we get to the Millennium/Wembley, we (the measly few) should get priority, even over top priority ST holders!!!

And it'll serve 'em all right!!!

To be fair, most priority 1 STH's never miss a game. :cool: But I understand yer sentiments.

You wait, if we got to round 3 and drew Manure there'd be all hell breaking loose!!

Im missing this one and it's the first home game i've voluntarily missed in 5 years. I also go to about 17 away matches per season but Im shattered at the moment after a hectic few days of travelling and so just want to relax. Its just rearly hard to find the motivation to spend the evening on my own watching us play a league two side. I'll probably regret it if we have a large win or something but I think i should be allowed to miss one game! Even prisoners get time off for good behaviour!

I'm going to go down tonight after work and try and get a ticket on the gate.

I've had a look on the Official Site, and the ticket prices are as follows £12 Adults and £8 Concessions, are these prices for season ticket holders only?

Thanks.

I'm going to go down tonight after work and try and get a ticket on the gate.

I've had a look on the Official Site, and the ticket prices are as follows £12 Adults and £8 Concessions, are these prices for season ticket holders only?

Thanks.

No i think thats just general sale.

Archived