Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Grounds for optimism

PS Don't you live 4500 miles away? You must be dedicated to fly over to be amongst 6000 fans watching Leicester against piss poor opposition. Or have I got you mixed up with someone else?

lol

Close but no cigar ;) I know who you mean though :thumbup:

As for Chris O'Grady, I am the mere voice of reason. Everyone is shooting their load because he scored against Macclesfield, but he was still managed by the 38 year old Blackwell. Also Wilson and Campbell played for us in the Premier League under Martin O'Neill to say that they don't have the work ethic of this current crop is very unjust. We were one of the top 10 sides in the country at the time, even as bit part players they contributed.

lol

Close but no cigar ;) I know who you mean though :thumbup:

As for Chris O'Grady, I am the mere voice of reason. Everyone is shooting their load because he scored against Macclesfield, but he was still managed by the 38 year old Blackwell. Also Wilson and Campbell played for us in the Premier League under Martin O'Neill to say that they don't have the work ethic of this current crop is very unjust. We were one of the top 10 sides in the country at the time, even as bit part players they contributed.

I'm not shooting my load, as you say it was against crap opposition but i'll praise the lad when he deserves it. I know we've played crap opposition all pre-season but his scoring rate at all levels in the past 6 months is probably as very good. Scoring breeds confidence and I think he's got a good chance of doing fairly well for us in this division.

As for Wilson/Campbell I was just making the point that they seemed quite good in our team but then they were moved on and dropped down the leagues, the same as Stefan Oakes. I just see something abit different in O'Grady with regards to his determination. He was barely good enough for reserve football about 18 months ago but the change in his game has been remarkable and who knows how good he could get?

I'm not shooting my load, as you say it was against crap opposition but i'll praise the lad when he deserves it. I know we've played crap opposition all pre-season but his scoring rate at all levels in the past 6 months is probably as very good. Scoring breeds confidence and I think he's got a good chance of doing fairly well for us in this division.

As for Wilson/Campbell I was just making the point that they seemed quite good in our team but then they were moved on and dropped down the leagues, the same as Stefan Oakes. I just see something abit different in O'Grady with regards to his determination. He was barely good enough for reserve football about 18 months ago but the change in his game has been remarkable and who knows how good he could get?

That certainly wasn't aimed at you old boy :thumbup:

Is it me or does COG look remarkable like Shorty out of Scary Movie?

I wish I could post pictures without it fooking up.

Don't know him myself but I presume he could be the guy bottom left:

Scary_Movie.jpg

Don't know him myself but I presume he could be the guy bottom left:

Scary_Movie.jpg

Possible so Mr Gibson but that isn't actually him that box has been tampered with and the faces replaced, the guy who is actually suppouse to be in the bottom looks alot more like Chris O'Grady.

EDIT: Aint they all Turkish football players?

Possible so Mr Gibson but that isn't actually him that box has been tampered with and the faces replaced, the guy who is actually suppouse to be in the bottom looks alot more like Chris O'Grady.

EDIT: Aint they all Turkish football players?

:doh::thumbup:

Archived