Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Carling cup rnd 2

Between Blackburn and Burnley.

We took 1000 to Bury and 3000 to Bolton last year, and neither of them are too far from Accrington..

exactly, but Manwell was going on like Forest were the most loyal club fans in the world cos they took 700 to accrington.

did we really take 3,000 to bolton? thats a fair ammount for a midweek, cold november, carling cup game!

Teams in the draw for the second round:

Seeded teams: Aston Villa, Barnsley, Birmingham, Bolton, Charlton, Derby, Everton, Fulham, Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Luton, Manchester City, Middlesbrough, Norwich, Portsmouth, QPR, Reading, Sheffield United, Southampton, Southend, Watford, West Brom, Wigan.

Non-seeded teams: Accrington Stanley, Barnet, Brentford, Brighton, Bury, Carlisle, Chesterfield, Cheltenham, Crewe, Darlington, Doncaster, Hartlepool, Hereford, Mansfield, Millwall, MK Dons, Notts County, Peterborough, Port Vale, Rotherham, S****horpe, Walsall, Wrexham, Wycombe.

davie, can we only get non seeded teams then? i'd like Warsaw away or Crewe at home. dont know why.

I'm assuming that they will pick one from one hat then one form another, although that wont determine who plays home or away :dunno:

I'm sure some bright spark will know :thumbup:

I'm assuming that they will pick one from one hat then one form another, although that wont determine who plays home or away :dunno:

I'm sure some bright spark will know :thumbup:

after watching some of the Champions League draw the other day anything is possible to confuse the matter when it comes to a cup draw!!

Looking forward to seeing who it is.... I want either Petersbrough or perhaps Millwall... just cause I'd like to see the clash, no other reason.

TBH though, doesn't matter who get, we need to win and that is as simple as that, no matter who it is... ;)

Archived