Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Album Of The Day

Right in this thread I want you to recommend an album of the day from this site .. http://www.streamstash.com. Albums can be any genre but must be on that site so we can all listen to them online via WMP and give an opinion, please post the links if you can, if not just the name of the artist/album so we can find them on there, with a brief reasoning of why its your album of the day.

My album of the day is - Savage Garden - Affirmation

This album is uplifting and beautiful and is worth listening to just for the track Two Beds And A Coffee Machine.

LISTEN HERE

Wow...there are some real hidden gems here ~ Bessie Smith! The queen of the blues! I'm more impressed than I was this morning, and that was reasonably impressed. :D

Absolutely!

Listen to this:

Morrissey Presents The Return Of The New York Dolls At The Royal Festival Hall, 2004 by The New York Dolls:

Right in this thread I want you to recommend an album of the day from this site .. http://www.streamstash.com. Albums can be any genre but must be on that site so we can all listen to them online via WMP and give an opinion, please post the links if you can, if not just the name of the artist/album so we can find them on there, with a brief reasoning of why its your album of the day.

My album of the day is - Savage Garden - Affirmation

This album is uplifting and beautiful and is worth listening to just for the track Two Beds And A Coffee Machine.

LISTEN HERE

Great idea, good site and cracking LP to start. :thumbup::thumbup:

Archived