Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jack_LCFC

Wesolowski

Dear God,

Please can you make sure James Wesolowski stops getting injured.

Amen.

Please contribute to the Church of Wesolian

The above is the kind of shit i'm talkin about. Church of wesolian?

You've got to be f/cking joking. :blink:

Heaven forbid a few fans should ever get excited about one of our players.

Here's a thought, let's just sit around in silence thinking "my my, what an average bunch of players we've got" :rolleyes:

Maybe we should rest him until he's 200%. It would be a suicidal matter if he broke his leg again and he had to end his career.

I remarked to a friend at the match on Saturday that Weso seems to be getting his bounce back- that on-the-toes look which footballers have when they're nearly or completely fit.

A problem at Leicester is we've got no-one else who quite does his job.

I remarked to a friend at the match on Saturday that Weso seems to be getting his bounce back- that on-the-toes look which footballers have when they're nearly or completely fit.

A problem at Leicester is we've got no-one else who quite does his job.

Quite right. And it's hardly likely that we'll get anyone considering we have no funds to bring them in with anyways

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I will finally get to see the saviour of our football club actually play tomorrow afternoon in the flesh for the first time! :D

It's a bit like when you buy your favourite band's hotly-anticipated new album.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

Weso, will defo get his place back, but what's more interesting is who plays besides him in the middle!!

Hopefully I will finally get to see the saviour of our football club actually play tomorrow afternoon in the flesh for the first time! :D

It's a bit like when you buy your favourite band's hotly-anticipated new album.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

If he shakes off his dead leg then you'll not be disappointed.

Hurry up Tom Tejan-Sie. While there's still a team you might get picked in!.

Quite agree. It's just that Tom seems more of a holding midfielder, mobile and with endless stamina while King and McKay are attacking midfielders and always likely to score. Either way riches aplenty.

:D It's the only encouragement I get! :whistle:

:D hmmm that's pretty sad Thrac...

I may well still be coming to the game tomorrow to see our "saviour" help us win, I'm undecided atm as I don't know what the financial situation will be for me after tonight :rolleyes:

Archived