Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Does Wesolowski Love Hume?

Wesolowski seems to really love playing for us, he was going mental when we won the penalty. High fiving Levi and obviously this picture confirms it aswell.

There seems to be a great friendship with the younger players in our team, which is great for morale and team spirit.

Hmmm Weso and Hume again, is there something we should or shouldn't know here?

isn't it stearman weso is gettin close with here???? :blink:

edit: couldn't get the pic up, its the one with stearman n hume on the floor looks 2 me like weso's on top off stearman! me thinks theres a love triangle

If there's a homo-ish act on the pitch involving our players, it's more often than not involving Weso, Hume and/or Stearman. I think Chapman said it best when he said there was a love triangle. Lord can only know what goes on behind closed doors :pinch:

If there's a homo-ish act on the pitch involving our players, it's more often than not involving Weso, Hume and/or Stearman. I think Chapman said it best when he said there was a love triangle. Lord can only know what goes on behind closed doors :pinch:

I wonder how they psyche each other up pre match...

Archived