lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 This mobile phone commentary is w*nk. How the hell do we expect to hear Gibbo take the piss out of Barber?
kevinwpratt Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Can someone mail me the audio link, i need to resubscribe to world and its not payday til next week Cheers
City_4_Life Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Is it going to be like this for all the game?
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 We're gonna win 2 - 1. Fact. I don't mind that at all but how the hell are we going to score two? Porter and Hammond on as early subs or something?
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Did they say it was only for the first 5 mins?
Finnegan Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Why do you even bother, Thracian? I quite like you. You're informative and have a good knowledge of the youth team, you're also a fan of attacking football which is something we share. But the fact that you still believe there's even a cat in hell's chance Dodds and co are just randomly going to start playing games, out of position, against teams like Birmingham having never made starts before is just retarded. It's nothing to do with Rob Kelly, no championship manager - no manager anywhere - would make that big a move.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 BBC Radio Birmingham have got their own Barber... "Andy Johnson... not the Andy Johnson that plays for Crys... Everton... I might add..."
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Did they say it was only for the first 5 mins? First 45 I think it was said.
fox123 Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 how we doing stuck at work and cant get commentry???
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 It's a bit disconcerting trying to pay more attention when the commentators are less excited about the play, listening to the other team's local radio, if you see what I mean. And it's Hyoom, not Hoom.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 how we doing stuck at work and cant get commentry??? The legendary CB McAuley went close for us.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 havent they got a few injuries? Apparently. Suspensions mostly I think.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Sounds like we're having slightly the better of it to be fair.
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Why do you even bother, Thracian? I quite like you. You're informative and have a good knowledge of the youth team, you're also a fan of attacking football which is something we share. But the fact that you still believe there's even a cat in hell's chance Dodds and co are just randomly going to start playing games, out of position, against teams like Birmingham having never made starts before is just retarded. It's nothing to do with Rob Kelly, no championship manager - no manager anywhere - would make that big a move. Why out of position? Second thoughts don't answer that. He's not playing. End of story. I wasn't being sarcastic about your prediction - in fact I'm envious cos I wish I could find any reason to have your optimism. Anyway 15 minutes and no goal conceded...that's an achievement.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Why out of position? Second thoughts don't answer that. He's not playing. End of story. I wasn't being sarcastic about your prediction - in fact I'm envious cos I wish I could find any reason to have your optimism. I find a heavy dose of coffee first thing in the morning does the trick for me.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Why out of position? Second thoughts don't answer that. He's not playing. End of story. I wasn't being sarcastic about your prediction - in fact I'm envious cos I wish I could find any reason to have your optimism. Anyway 15 minutes and no goal conceded...that's an achievement. One word: McAuley. He's class.
Daggers Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 how we doing stuck at work and cant get commentry??? 5Live - "Leicester four shots on target, Birmingham looking shaky, Brum fans getting rattled"
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 HaHa! I know where your 2-1 prediction came from! City Kids Defeat Blues Thrac - one for you... Gradel scored. Twice.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 HaHa! I know where your 2-1 prediction came from! City Kids Defeat Blues Thrac - one for you... Gradel scored. Both goals. He's got to be close to the bench now surely.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Both goals. He's got to be close to the bench now surely. He sounds like pure f/cking dynamite. The kid scores everytime he plays... (wait for the 'it's only at kids level' posts.... )
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 This is really annoying me - I cant get commentry for some reason. I click the commentry link and it just takes me to a blank page. I've paid my money for Leicester City World too. Can anyone please help me out?
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Just got in... How are we doing? We're on mobile phone, for a start
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Just got in... How are we doing? McAuley's the answer to all our problems. Quality CB and almost scored.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.