Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Weso's obviously ill but if Porter's supposed to be ill as well, what's he doing there? Fock knows. Maybe he's less ill. I dunno. God this is depressing.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Argh I need a link to the commentary. Either that or a life.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Weso's obviously ill but if Porter's supposed to be ill as well, what's he doing there? We have no other real midfield options, do we? Johnson, Hughes, Tiatto, Low, Porter, Weso, Williams.... that's essentially our midfield, unless I'm forgetting someone that's got a first team shirt number and has played already...
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 This commentary reminds me of one of those old school movies where there are a couple of kids in front of a jukebox-style radio with shit quality.
Craig Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 What must they looks like passing the mobile to each other :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
1884 Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 i've got the bluuuuuues commentary on bluuuuuues fm, bluuuuues bluuuuuues bluuuuuuues! silly brummys
nhfox Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 The Brum commentary quality isn't all that great either. Maybe something happened at St. Andrews...
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 We have no other real midfield options, do we? Johnson, Hughes, Tiatto, Low, Porter, Weso, Williams.... that's essentially our midfield, unless I'm forgetting someone that's got a first team shirt number and has played already... The bug's been around all week. Dodds, Odhiambo and Andy King can all play midfield. what's to have stopped them having a number?. Birmingham penalty appeal after two minutes!.
Free Falling Foxes Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 BRMB 96.4 your radio may get it - or on DAB, again you may get it.....................I can!!!!
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Whoever said mobile on a pub bog was dead right.
Janx Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 doesnt sound good. their squads sounds like a prem one
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Just listening to the Birmingham one. Yeah same, but as soon as I heard their response to Campbell going down in the box I changed back... Bias pie, anyone?
Janx Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Whoever said mobile on a pub bog was dead right. it has been known
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 McAuley header brought a good save ... secret weapon!
nhfox Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Yeah same, but as soon as I heard their response to Campbell going down in the box I changed back... Bias pie, anyone? Then you've missed them talking about how poor their set piece defending is. Not much bias there
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 McAuley header brought a good save ... secret weapon! Go McAuley.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Then you've missed them talking about how poor their set piece defending is. Not much bias there I suppose you can't dress a turd up to look nice though!
Magictv Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Then you've missed them talking about how poor their set piece defending is. Not much bias there I'm biased towards us and I think our set peice defending is shit...
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 The bug's been around all week. Dodds, Odhiambo and Andy King can all play midfield. what's to have stopped them having a number?. Birmingham penalty appeal after two minutes!. My point was, tho they may play midfield, they haven't done so for the first team. I would have enjoyed seeing one of the kids getting on the bench, but obviously RK would prefer to play it safe and go with what he knows - Porter. He may not be over the bug, but he can probably play a part at some point. With Tiatto now match-fit to an extent, clearly he figures Tiatto can play to the hour, then Porter can play the last half. If he didn't think Porter had some game time in him, he wouldn't have brought him I'm sure.
potter3 Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I suppose you can't dress a turd up to look nice though! I can
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.