Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Birmingham Match Thread

Weso's obviously ill but if Porter's supposed to be ill as well, what's he doing there?

We have no other real midfield options, do we? :blink:

Johnson, Hughes, Tiatto, Low, Porter, Weso, Williams.... that's essentially our midfield, unless I'm forgetting someone that's got a first team shirt number and has played already...

We have no other real midfield options, do we? :blink:

Johnson, Hughes, Tiatto, Low, Porter, Weso, Williams.... that's essentially our midfield, unless I'm forgetting someone that's got a first team shirt number and has played already...

The bug's been around all week. Dodds, Odhiambo and Andy King can all play midfield. what's to have stopped them having a number?. Birmingham penalty appeal after two minutes!.

Yeah same, but as soon as I heard their response to Campbell going down in the box I changed back... Bias pie, anyone?

Then you've missed them talking about how poor their set piece defending is. Not much bias there

The bug's been around all week. Dodds, Odhiambo and Andy King can all play midfield. what's to have stopped them having a number?. Birmingham penalty appeal after two minutes!.

My point was, tho they may play midfield, they haven't done so for the first team.

I would have enjoyed seeing one of the kids getting on the bench, but obviously RK would prefer to play it safe and go with what he knows - Porter. He may not be over the bug, but he can probably play a part at some point. With Tiatto now match-fit to an extent, clearly he figures Tiatto can play to the hour, then Porter can play the last half. If he didn't think Porter had some game time in him, he wouldn't have brought him I'm sure.

Archived