Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Birmingham Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ha ha!. Look well if he has three crackers while Kissa's out.What will Kelly do then I wonder?.

Drop Low and play yet another defender?.

Haha... since that worked well against Luton! I like RK, but if he went back to that rubbish I'd be pissed :P

Posted

Me too but for some reason my internet explorer doesnt work and hasnt done for a few months now.

This is really getting to me now :mad:

Go to the website and re-install it...and, as ever, run a virus/trojan/worm check.

Posted

Apparently we practised free kicks all Thursday but the delivery today has been dire according to Gibson. It's not clear who's been taking them. Perhaps it's embargoed.

Posted

That happened to me when I was using Firefox... I have to switch to IE, as much as it pains me :angry:

I use SlimBrowser (which is IE based) for listening to the commentary... :thumbup:

Posted

Apparently we practised free kicks all Thursday but the delivery today has been dire according to Gibson. It's not clear who's been taking them. Perhaps it's embargoed.

I wonder who's been practising... Kelly? :P

Posted

Apparently we practised free kicks all Thursday but the delivery today has been dire according to Gibson. It's not clear who's been taking them. Perhaps it's embargoed.

Johnson has been taking most of them.

Posted

Apparently we practised free kicks all Thursday but the delivery today has been dire according to Gibson. It's not clear who's been taking them. Perhaps it's embargoed.

From the match console text commentary, the last three have been taken by Tiatto, Hughes and Johnson.

Posted

Me too but for some reason my internet explorer doesnt work and hasnt done for a few months now.

This is really getting to me now :mad:

As soon as they score we're fooked.

Posted

This match is pretty damn boring!! anyone got anything good to talk about, because apart from Logan's save just then thats all iv heard to get me off my seat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...