lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 In accordance with the agreement in place, I have posted the match thread the morning of the match, and not the morning of the day before. I hope you're all happy now. I've a sneaky feeling we'll actually look good today, we might win it indeed. Blind optimism, or just a trusty pair of crystal balls? All will be revealed. Come On You Blues!
Bilko Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 In accordance with the agreement in place, I have posted the match thread the morning of the match, and not the morning of the day before. I hope you're all happy now. I've a sneaky feeling we'll actually look good today, we might win it indeed. Blind optimism, or just a trusty pair of crystal balls? All will be revealed. Come On You Blues! Funny, l've just checked my chocolate salty balls and they say heavy defeat
Phube Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Arrrgh, going on the missus' Company Do!! Will be driving Land Rovers Blind-fold - abit like the Leicester City midfield!!!
john_lcfc Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 hopefulyy will be a good win and a good atmosphere- can watch a bit of soccer am then im training it later in the morning
MC Prussian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 0-1 to the Brum. Goal in the 92nd minute. What follows is a plethora of suicides in the Leicester City Centre, with most people jumping off the Walkers Stadium rooftop. As a result, the management decides to give Carl Asaba a lifelong contract.
Jonbluefox9 Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I'm actually feeling confident about today and I don't usually. Just feel that today will be one of those away days to remember for the right reasons!
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 0-1 to the Brum. Goal in the 92nd minute. What follows is a plethora of suicides in the Leicester City Centre, with most people jumping off the Walkers Stadium rooftop. As a result, the management decides to give Carl Asaba a lifelong contract. Not to mention avoiding this forum for at least a week.
MC Prussian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Not to mention avoiding this forum for at least a week. Or even longer.
bigneville Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Feeling a little bit optimistic today and i dont know why. All the signs point to us getting beat by 3 or 4. This happened last time we went St Andrews. Les Ferdinand scored the winner. Come on you blue boys.....
The People's Hero Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 We REALLY REALLY NEED something from this game. I predict a 2-0 deficit.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 We REALLY REALLY NEED something from this game. I predict a 2-0 deficit. I'd back that, Brum 2 - 0 Leicester. Both goals to come in 2nd half.
Stevosevic Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 we are going to get battered, hopefully seeing an end to the Rob Kelly era.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 we are going to get battered, hopefully seeing an end to the Rob Kelly era. Now now, at least wait til we get battered before starting the RK bashing. There'll be plenty of people wanting to jump on that bandwagon. Even though I expect a loss, it's worthwhile to remember that so far we've done well in the harder away fixtures.
City_4_Life Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I also feel optimistic today, so i'm going to predict we only lose by 3 goals.
Milky Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 let's hope the players don't go in with such a defeatist attitude. the only thing in this league we have to fear is ourselves.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 let's hope the players don't go in with such a defeatist attitude. the only thing in this league we have to fear is ourselves. Teamwork is dreamwork. There's no I in team. What the mind can believe, the mind can achieve. Go team. Yeah!
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 What the mind can believe, the mind can achieve. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Are you guys trying to be philisophical? There's no call for that, this is a match thread. A place where you abuse people with different opinions, abuse the ref, the opposition team and fans, and potentially your own team.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you. Is that from an Orange advert?
syston_fox Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Feels really weird to not be at the game but after the way we've been playing recentley, a piss up for my mates 21st seemed the most attractive option. For the first time sinse in about 2 years Im putting something else in front of going to the football in my list of priorities.... its a sad day that its come to this!! Knowing my luck it will be the best performance of the season and we'll win comfortably
Daggers Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 "Sometimes things just work ~ The power of dreams"
Mark Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Logan Kenton McCarthy McAuley Johansson Low Johnson Hughes Tiatto Hume O'Grady Subs are Hammond, Porter, Williams, Stearman, Henderson
syston_fox Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Pretty much what we all expected really I should think..... fingers crossed that Hume will be up for it and out to prove he's the best striker we have at the club
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.