Finnegan Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I wasn't responding to your response to my prediction. Not having a dig, I just think you need a bit more patience waiting for the youngsters to make their breakthrough. As for where goals are coming from, I'm sticking by what I said before - we may not have the best players in the league but they are capable of goals, I honestly believe that with comfidence will come goals. A dodgy, quick, scrambled tap in could do wonders.
cisono Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 We're on mobile phone, for a start on mobile phone!?!? That would explain the rubbish audio!!!
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I wasn't responding to your response to my prediction. Not having a dig, I just think you need a bit more patience waiting for the youngsters to make their breakthrough. As for where goals are coming from, I'm sticking by what I said before - we may not have the best players in the league but they are capable of goals, I honestly believe that with comfidence will come goals. A dodgy, quick, scrambled tap in could do wonders. Exactly. Goals don't have to be as part of some free-flowing attacking football. We might be able to eke something out of this game if we take full advantage of our set pieces.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 on mobile phone!?!? Radio Leicester at the cutting edge of technology, as ever.
cisono Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 It sounds as if we are not playing with a very positive attitude
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 "Competing" was Gibson's description... Could be worse... 'Industrial' would sound pretty bad.
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I wasn't responding to your response to my prediction. Not having a dig, I just think you need a bit more patience waiting for the youngsters to make their breakthrough. As for where goals are coming from, I'm sticking by what I said before - we may not have the best players in the league but they are capable of goals, I honestly believe that with comfidence will come goals. A dodgy, quick, scrambled tap in could do wonders. Two dodgy tap-ins willl do fine. Yes.............O'Grady's had a touch.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Looks like we're doing alright with goal attempts on paper, but there hasn't been any power in any of them
MC Prussian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 1 goal in all Championship games this weekend up 'til now...
Finnegan Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 In all fairness, two or three months ago we all thought Hyooooom and Fryatt would be a goals machine. Players don't suddenly dry up, they just lack faith in themselves.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Take it we're playing in YELLOW?
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 This is really annoying me now - I cant get commentry for some reason. I click the commentry link and it just takes me to a blank page. I've paid my money for Leicester City World too. Can anyone please help me out?
Craig Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 This is really annoying me now - I cant get commentry for some reason. I click the commentry link and it just takes me to a blank page. I've paid my money for Leicester City World too. Can anyone please help me out? You're one of the lucky ones.
cisono Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Take it we're playing in YELLOW? Glad I'm not the only one having trouble working out some of the details...
Finnegan Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 You get a blank page with a load of numbers and letters as the headers and that streams into your windows media player. Try opening WMP and then clicking the link.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Macauley is having a stormer! He's a quality CB - ask ikokopops.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 This is really annoying me now - I cant get commentry for some reason. I click the commentry link and it just takes me to a blank page. I've paid my money for Leicester City World too. Can anyone please help me out? That happened to me when I was using Firefox... I have to switch to IE, as much as it pains me
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Macauley is having a stormer! Ha ha!. Look well if he has three crackers while Kissa's out.What will Kelly do then I wonder?. Drop Low and play yet another defender?.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Glad I'm not the only one having trouble working out some of the details... Just curious is all... I'd like the white one to be used, it's class. I'm going to buy it. That happened to me when I was using Firefox... I have to switch to IE, as much as it pains me PremiumTV clearly coded their website for IE and not by regular W3 standards.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Ha ha!. Look well if he has three crackers while Kissa's out.What will Kelly do then I wonder?. Drop Low and play yet another defender?. 3-5-2 is the answer to all our problems. Play with Hume in the advanced role in the middle five and it could quickly switch to 3-4-3 if needed.
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 That happened to me when I was using Firefox... I have to switch to IE, as much as it pains me Me too but for some reason my internet explorer doesnt work and hasnt done for a few months now. This is really getting to me now
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Ha ha!. Look well if he has three crackers while Kissa's out.What will Kelly do then I wonder?. Drop Low and play yet another defender?. 3-5-2.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.