Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Fao Chris Kamara

lionel.JPG

Hello, Chris Kamara.

being the football league representative you must be aware of the vacant job at West Bromwich Albion? and notice how the club has been linked with many a manager who are currently in a job. they have asked to speak to Steve Tilson and Tony Mowbary. now to me it seems they are trying to unsettle these clubs so they are at a true disadvantage and when WBA come to play Hibs in the league this season it will be a really one sided affair as Hibs just wont be able to concentrate when their manager is being "tapped up" by WBA. why has there not been an official "Chris Kamara Investigation"? you slated Leicester City earlier this year in the national toilet rags stating that they were tapping up every manager in the league (including Cotteril, Newell, Holloway) and you even tried to claim you were the one who saved Leicester from relegation last term by saying you encouraged the appointment of Rob Kelly (which i don't think that you did say that in your column). So really i'd just like to know what the situation at WBA is and when i can expect to see back page news on the tapping up sagas going on over there.

Thanks in advance

i've just sent this email to CK as i believe there is something fishy going on at WBA and i'd like him to comment on it.notice the slight sarcasm about WBA playing Hibs :)

When will Hibs play WBA this season, or any season for that matter. Maybe you should of proof read your rant before sending it..........

They might meet in the Uefa cup or the Champions Leaugue one day!!!Or even a glamorous pre season friendly.

Archived