Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Champ Man / FM 06

:thumbup:

Cheers, will it be as addactive as nowadays where I would spend weekends without even leaving my wanqing laboratory

Blimey Shum, we all know what young lads get up to, but hey thats not for this forum! :mad:

Fifa Manager is the best :D

You are joking? I used to like the Fifa management games. I played the very first one a lot and I owned 02, 04, 05 and briefly owned 06 and I think that puts me in a great position to say - they're total bollocks. I thought 04 had an inventive system, if you couldn't be arsed number-crunching, the whole pseudo-RPG style of it was interesting and made for a fun game, but as a serious football management sim? You having a laugh? (Is he having a laugh?) Go play CM.

06 was an improvement but still too much basis on the skin and 3D engine and no way NEAR enough work on the funcationality and 06 was basically an attempt to hop on the statistical CM/FM bandwagon. At which point I bought FM6 and haven't looked back.

You are joking? I used to like the Fifa management games. I played the very first one a lot and I owned 02, 04, 05 and briefly owned 06 and I think that puts me in a great position to say - they're total bollocks. I thought 04 had an inventive system, if you couldn't be arsed number-crunching, the whole pseudo-RPG style of it was interesting and made for a fun game, but as a serious football management sim? You having a laugh? (Is he having a laugh?) Go play CM.

06 was an improvement but still too much basis on the skin and 3D engine and no way NEAR enough work on the funcationality and 06 was basically an attempt to hop on the statistical CM/FM bandwagon. At which point I bought FM6 and haven't looked back.

The best Fifa Manager game was the first one in like 1997, downhill from there.

Yeah that one was pretty cool. I remember owning Giggs on that was like, something really special. He was amazing! I liked the graphical ground-building bit, too. Financially totally unrealistic but I was a wee'un and it kept me well amused! :D

Seriously not going the game mate, can't be arsed to watch a pile of shit anymore!!

theres a fair chance we could meet for a beer then decide at the time whether to watch the game or not?

I dont think it will be a sell out! :whistle:

Archived