Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Southampton Match Thread

Who's excited?

I am! :ph34r:

In Fryatt's absence, I'm putting my money on Hammond scoring for a second game running. :o

He'll be hailed as the saviour, and all will be well. :)

Logan and McAuley will absolutely dominate proceedings at the back, and Porter will drive all our attacking threats. :banana:

---------------

Come On You Blues! :bounce:

:thumbup:

The players will be so scared of being farmed out on loan and never seeing a decent football game again once Uncile Milan turns up with Curbishley in tow that they all put in the performance of life time and emerge with an emphatic win :D:ph34r:

We have every chance of taking the turn to the motorway of promotion if we win. :whistle:

Have a feelng of a disappointment today. Rob K will do what most managers do when they panic and dont know how to get a result,revert to the Chosen Men. The golden oldies that fail to produce and probably dont care. I hope Im wrong, but Ithink not.

I hope Weso gets back to his best. If he does what he did last year before that Brighton buffoon raped him, we can cheer! :thumbsup:

Indeed. It's crap when a top player cops injuries like he has. Like Matty Lloyd this year - how crap was that! Our star forward and he cops the season from a hamstring injury.

Anyway, I'm off to the pub for Dundee v Celtic. Vennegoor of Hesselink is back from an ankle injury - I'm hoping for a good result that will have me in a jolly mood for our game!

See you all in a few hours :thumbup:

You'd have to think RK is gona be pretty unadventurous with his lineup and so it will be a good old 4-4-2 that can't play properly:

Logan

Stearman

McCarthy

McAuley

Nils

Hughes

Johnson

Williams

Tiatto

Hammond

Hume

Subs: Henderson, Kenton, Weso, Porter, COG

Weso to start...the hard nut kelly wanted when he brought in johnson...but this one has the skill to back it up...and will not stand round trying to pass the blame if shit goes down!

Another mad aussie who thinks we can topple the rabble from the south coast today. 2-1 I say

Thank god it is kisnorbo's last game out.

CMON FOXES.... WE NEED TO SHOW SOMETHING.. ANYTHING... :)

I have faith in the boys to turn this around, but not yet... I reckon another game or two....

Today I am going 1-1, Saints are fast but we should be able to get one on them, so it is even at the post... ;)

Archived