Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Tonights goals - SKy Sport News after the break NOW!

Sky's coverage was VERY biased. It made us look like we were lucky to win, by showing most of Leeds' near-misses and NONE of ours! :angry:

Two good goals by Tiatto and Hume, but their sending-off looked a little harsh.

Not that we should care too much about that! :D

Carver just on, bitching that the game hinged on 2 wrong decisions:

1. The sending off, he claims was 50/50 and undeserved

2. Their goal (which was a goal :D )

Kelly said he believed the sending off galvanised Leeds, and that we could have/should have killed them off.

Sky's coverage was VERY biased. It made us look like we were lucky to win, by showing most of Leeds' near-misses and NONE of ours! :angry:

Two good goals by Tiatto and Hume, but their sending-off looked a little harsh.

Not that we should care too much about that! :D

i've not seen anything since the game itself but i was expecting a 'poor old leeds' highlights package showing how unlucky they were. after the game i pointed out to my mam over the phone that tiatto could have had a hatrick. in the last few minutes we could have been very forward minded instead of going for security which i am pleased we did, but we could have easily got another 1

Kelly said he believed the sending off galvanised Leeds, and that we could have/should have killed them off.

What I found quite funny was that he said their goal was '2 yards' over the line! Surely it would have been hitting the net by the time it was that far?! Looked like an incredible clearance to me.

Carver will complain as much as possible, he knows he is fookin it up just as badly as the previous idiot. if he couldnt blame the decisions he would have to blame himself, he's not going to do that. in a game where we could have scored hundreds had we been more accurate with shots, for a couple of decisions he disagrees with to be blamed is a joke. there was a couple of fouls on our players which went unbooked for studs showing, so he should be lucky the card count was so low.

Dick head, your keeper had to make a top draw save and we rattled your cross bar.

If you didn't have your full backs so far up the pitch you wouldn't have the problems that led to the sending off.

If you had a clue about management you wouldn't be losing two succesive games at home, one 4-0 to Stoke.

Dick head, your keeper had to make a top draw save and we rattled your cross bar.

and the post. and we had a shot cleared off the line, and and and and and....we were better, end of. the guy can chuck his toys out of the pram as much as he likes, the players will be wise to the fact they were bollocks and that no complaining can change the fact they were second best. he should be dancing about at the fact that it was 2-1, lucky leeds

Archived