Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Adios

Sr Leicester está de permiso al Jardín

They wont have a fooking clue.

Last time I was there I had some random Barce fan come up to me, (this was like 2 weeks after we played them) who kept asking me over and over if I was a real Leicester fan, and then he kept telling me that he had family in Leicester and he had been to the Walkers/Filbo a few times, I also saw another random spaniard walking round with the fakest 97-98 Leicester shirt ever, bit like those cheap Man U and Arsenal ones the market stalls sell for a tenner. Crazy.

I also saw another random spaniard walking round with the fakest 97-98 Leicester shirt ever, bit like those cheap Man U and Arsenal ones the market stalls sell for a tenner. Crazy.

Quiero dos cervezas por favor, Manuel.

Mate, the Villa game was amazing. :D

Good holiday though?

Holiday was fandabedosey.

I gathred that, it was exciting enough on the old SMS service. :blink::D

Went it went to full time I forced the Mrs to go looking for a Net cafe so I could listen to Bar Bar.

Of course they were all closed so I had to find a bar showing SSN. I think the barman was pleased there were no children in the bar when Gabby scored.

Archived