Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Odiahambo

What is all the hype about?

I now know why he hasn't already been brought in before tonights game.

Where's the hype? There hasn't been any hype about any strikers other than Chambers.

He made his debut against International Premiership defenders, was you expecting him to suddenly run rings around them? :unsure:

Where's the hype? There hasn't been any hype about any strikers other than Chambers.

He made his debut against International Premiership defenders, was you expecting him to suddenly run rings around them? :unsure:

When he came on every one around was like who...

Don't people know who the upcoming players are at all?!

Well from what people who have been to watch him have said, and the constant calls for him to come in week in week out, i thought he'd be better than that.

Well from what people who have been to watch him have said, and the constant calls for him to come in week in week out, i thought he'd be better than that.

I've seen Bert play, and he's better than Eric. Only joking, tonight you saw glimpse's of nice play but he wasn't as good as everyone's reviews of him. But what do you expect?

I've seen Bert play, and he's better than Eric. Only joking, tonight you saw glimpse's of nice play but he wasn't as good as everyone's reviews of him. But what do you expect?

Your right.

I'm gonna have to admit, i was hasty with what i said.

Gutted.

What is all the hype about?

I now know why he hasn't already been brought in before tonights game.

Nice intelligent post mate. Sounds like you know f**k all about him. Not many academy players get slated on their debuts (against a team that hasn't lost in the prem yet!). :thumbup:

Archived