Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

QPR fans

For a start, hardly any fans turned up to Loftus Road to support their team. What's with that? There are plenty of teams in the lower divisions whose fans would kill to be in the Championship.

Secondly, it was possibly the worst atmosphere ever at a ground. There was no singing from any of their fans apart from the odd 'We are QPR say we are QPR'.

We were just laughing at the hundreds of kids sat to our right trying to sing back at us. Why were there so many of them?

:dunno: they aren't doing very well and they have just appointed John Gregory as manager, what have they got to sing about?

I wouldn't be so judgemental If I were you, I'd expect most away fans slag our plastic bowl after visiting it. if you see it from their point of view you have a kop that is barely audioable from the other side of the stadium, a few kids to the right hand side and 200 idioits singing "your just a small town in (insert nearest town to team being played)"

Atmosphere and attendances have been slipping for a long time in general.

:dunno: they aren't doing very well and they have just appointed John Gregory as manager, what have they got to sing about?

I wouldn't be so judgemental If I were you, I'd expect most away fans slag our plastic bowl after visiting it. if you see it from their point of view you have a kop that is barely audioable from the other side of the stadium, a few kids to the right hand side and 200 idioits singing "your just a small town in (insert nearest town to team being played)"

Atmosphere and attendances have been slipping for a long time.

Yeah but they were REALLY bad. Even when we went down to ten men and they were throwing the kitchen sink at us, their players were louder than their fans. I know the Walkers might not be a cauldron of noise but it's never been that bad.

For a start, hardly any fans turned up to Loftus Road to support their team. What's with that? There are plenty of teams in the lower divisions whose fans would kill to be in the Championship.

Secondly, it was possibly the worst atmosphere ever at a ground. There was no singing from any of their fans apart from the odd 'We are QPR say we are QPR'.

We were just laughing at the hundreds of kids sat to our right trying to sing back at us. Why were there so many of them?

That's obvious. Walking down the High Street it's probably the only place left where they speak English. :whistle:

Birmingham was about on level par with QPR tbh

And Manwell it's those 200 "idiots" :rolleyes: shouting that try and create an atmosphere at the walkers, we also try desperately hard to cheer the lads on. Ok we have a bit of banter with the away fans but mostly we start chants about LCFC and do our best to cheer them on and sometimes I wish we had more help from others supporters in the ground!!

btw I am not trying to start and L1 v kop argument ;)

I have good respect for the kop and at times they can be very good :thumbup:

Worst fans were Luton when we went last year barely anyone sung for them, only when they scored, 'Shit Ground No Fans, Shit Ground No Fans!

Worst fans were Luton when we went last year barely anyone sung for them, only when they scored, 'Shit Ground No Fans, Shit Ground No Fans!

It seems some London clubs do lack a little. I went Charlton, Luton - (outskirts of London) and Qpr in the last couple of years and they were all very bad, and plenty of opposing fans have complained at the lack of noise form Arsenal at the Emirates. Also I know somebody who went Fulham recently and he said it was very quite.

That said palace fans were good last year. And you always hear decent noise from vicerage road on the tele(fulham match)

And Manwell it's those 200 "idiots" :rolleyes: shouting that try and create an atmosphere at the walkers, we also try desperately hard to cheer the lads on. Ok we have a bit of banter with the away fans but mostly we start chants about LCFC and do our best to cheer them on and sometimes I wish we had more help from others supporters in the ground!!

Im sure Manwell was referring to the Family Stand :):thumbup:;)

That's obvious. Walking down the High Street it's probably the only place left where they speak English. :whistle:

What kind of comment is this Thracian? Oh, I forgot, everyone should speak English right...and it's wrong for them not to :rolleyes::doh:

Well said I would rather be labeled an "idiot" for cheering on my team and having a larf with the away supporters than sitting in my seat drinkin a Cup of Coffee and having a Cress Sandwich.

Well said :appl::shutup:

Dunno if this has been said, I only read the first post (lazy twat, me) - but the attendance wasn't really that bad. Besides the end of the stand near us (to our right), it seemed to be about 85%, 90% full. Though they did only break into song a couple of times towards the end. Were fooking awful.

I didn't think we were that great on Saturday, but they were dire.

And Manwell it's those 200 "idiots" :rolleyes: shouting that try and create an atmosphere And Manwell it's those 200 "idiots" :rolleyes: shouting that try and create an atmosphere at the walkers, we also try desperately hard to cheer the lads on. Ok we have a bit of banter with the away fans but mostly we start chants about LCFC and do our best to cheer them on and sometimes I wish we had more help from others supporters in the ground!!

and what a fabo job you do. <_<

I was writing it from a away fans perspective not my own.

thought the atmosphere was ok on saturday. thought there was more than 12000 fans, it seemed not that empty!!! nice little stadium :-)

Leicester should have built the stands closer to the pitch like QPRs and the kop like the stand behind their goals.

What kind of comment is this Thracian? Oh, I forgot, everyone should speak English right...and it's wrong for them not to :rolleyes::doh:

What makes me laugh is that people think us Brits have every right to go and retire to Spain/Greece/Cyprus/Portugal/Canaries without the need to learn another language.

What makes me laugh is that people think us Brits have every right to go and retire to Spain/Greece/Cyprus/Portugal/Canaries without the need to learn another language.

I've no idea what thousands of emigrants think.

But for this Brit, I have no desire to retire anywhere but England thanks. In fact I've little inclination to put up with the ever increasing trials of travelling abroad at all nowadays.

Damn right, some of those bloody foreigners talk in pictures - they don't use real letters and words like use.

And they don't have proper toilets.

Archived