Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Does anyone think if manderic takes over we should try for Luke Varney as he is a great talent and a local lad who i have seen no end of times down my local park in Sileby Leicester walking his dog with his missus. do you think he would be interested?

What the dog or Varney? :ph34r:

Does anyone think if manderic takes over we should try for Luke Varney as he is a great talent and a local lad who i have seen no end of times down my local park in Sileby Leicester walking his dog with his missus. do you think he would be interested?

Says in the NOTW yesterday that Portsmouth were leading the race to sign him and that Newcastle were also interested, so even if we could afford him with Milan's wonga I assume he would choose a prem club over ourselves. We dont need a striker anyway, its the midfield that needs investing in. Just out of interest who's decision was it to get rid of Varney from our youth team ??

Says in the NOTW yesterday that Portsmouth were leading the race to sign him and that Newcastle were also interested, so even if we could afford him with Milan's wonga I assume he would choose a prem club over ourselves. We dont need a striker anyway, its the midfield that needs investing in. Just out of interest who's decision was it to get rid of Varney from our youth team ??

We need a striker too mind. Hammond and O'Grady won't be our saviours when either from our first team pair are unavailable. That's been proven on quite a few occasions now....

Would much rather someone we know scores goals for fun in the championship and the premiership, really. Someone who's used to playing in blue, someone who's got elaborate celebrations to wind up a crowd, someone with international experience and a proven record of goalscoring there, too. Hmm, someone like, uh... well. Hm. Someone springs to mind, the name's on the tip of my tongue.. I just... I just can' tthink...

Would much rather someone we know scores goals for fun in the championship and the premiership, really. Someone who's used to playing in blue, someone who's got elaborate celebrations to wind up a crowd, someone with international experience and a proven record of goalscoring there, too. Hmm, someone like, uh... well. Hm. Someone springs to mind, the name's on the tip of my tongue.. I just... I just can' tthink...

Thierry Henry?

Trevor_benjamin.jpg

:ph34r:

Of course we should buy him.

In fact I think Mandaric should box clever and buy every centre-forward there is. Then no-one else will have one and we'll have a better than usual chance of scoring more goals than the opposition - if only we get some midfielders to pass em the ball - so why not buy all those as well.

theres Billy Sharp (younger, scores more) and Trundle (who scores more) if were looking for a striker but we need an attacking midfielder (either right winger of centrally) and a left back as a more pressing priority

Archived