Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Which Business/Consortium do you want to takeover?

Which one?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Mandaric
    • Either of the American Businesses
    • The Local Business (Tigers - Maybe????)
    • None (I'm Ultra)
    • Any
    • Haven't Decided (I'm davieG)

They don't really have much of an "alligence". They just ground-share, really. The Tigers are one of the most financially stable rugby clubs in the Northern Hemisphere, with a fantastic following and a comfortable profit margin. But no way in a million years could any rugby club dish out £25m to invest in football. Just daft.

Not so daft really, buy LCFC for £25 mill, get a £35m stadium and first class training facilities/land.

Sell Welford Road or their own training facilities and use Welford Road - to raise the necessary capital.

Rent the Walkers Stadium to their subsidery, LCFC.

Sounds like a good deal to me for the Tigers.

plus they are cash rich.

They don't really have much of an "alligence". They just ground-share, really. The Tigers are one of the most financially stable rugby clubs in the Northern Hemisphere, with a fantastic following and a comfortable profit margin. But no way in a million years could any rugby club dish out £25m to invest in football. Just daft.

well how would it work?

are the tigers owned by a consortium of businessmen? do they have the money?? are they planning to buy on loans?

Doesn't that bloke (don't know his name) own Newcastle Fc, Newcastle Rugby and Ice Hockey???

Not any more I don't think it all went tits up :P Not a good idea in practice too many diverging interests after a limited amount of money.

It was the Basketball team - the Newcastle Eagles.

As only one of the bids has been submitted to date it is ridiculously premature to decide which one is the most suitable. Hopefully the FOXES Trust will receive details of them all and circulate the info to members.

By the way C-man, your attempt at mindreading was woefully inept. Are you Momo in disguise? :D

It was the Basketball team - the Newcastle Eagles.

As only one of the bids has been submitted to date it is ridiculously premature to decide which one is the most suitable. Hopefully the FOXES Trust will receive details of them all and circulate the info to members.

By the way C-man, your attempt at mindreading was woefully inept. Are you Momo in disguise? :D

Classic use of FOXES in the Trust name there.

well MM has been in the game for a few years now and obviously has contacts , he is one man who knows what he wants and his track record is pretty good so im going to say MM.

if liniker and holmes? are backing him then thats another goldstar next to his name.

I beginning to think that one of the two mystery American businessmen/consortium/businesses and its/his undisclosed offer, that has not been received or accepted, is looking pretty tasty. I think the value of having an anonymous figurehead with no interest in the club beyond creaming off the Sky Premiership payments is a great opportunity, especially one that is unaware of the location of Leicester without reference to GoogleMaps.

I think that if we all just focus on this non-bid we will all be much happier.

But, on the offchance that a representative of the made-up American interest is reading this:

This is a football:

football.jpg

Archived