Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Which Business/Consortium do you want to takeover?

Which one?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Mandaric
    • Either of the American Businesses
    • The Local Business (Tigers - Maybe????)
    • None (I'm Ultra)
    • Any
    • Haven't Decided (I'm davieG)

I have no details on any, just a rumour re Mandy, I know a bit about him so I am happy to go with that... unsure about any Tigers bid...what effect could this have? Apart from a possible change of colours and playing on Sundays? :whistle:

Simple Question. :)

Can someone add 'Any' or 'Not Sure' please :thumbsup:

Not sure it's that simple. for example if MM's bid was for £25m and bringing in Perrin and one of the American ones was for £35m retaining RK would you all still want MM?

Would like to know who the other interested parties are before I decide. MM would certainly draw the most attention to us at the moment, unless there is a celebrity wanting to take over in a Delia Smith stylee.

S'not really a simple question as I for one do not know the full details.

In principle, I fully endorse Mandy as he has both money and a track record...I do not like the idea of financial restructuring/ground sharing as this is a treading water option, not a walking on water one.

How can anyone comment on "American businessmen" when those two words are the sum of information that has been placed into the public domain?

Mandaric has a succesful track record in the football league. Whether his critics like it or not, his financial backing has taking Pompey into the top flight and kept them there. That's all we really ask at Leicester, no?

Yes

teams that have an alligence with rugby teams do well, like readiing and watford...

They don't really have much of an "alligence". They just ground-share, really. The Tigers are one of the most financially stable rugby clubs in the Northern Hemisphere, with a fantastic following and a comfortable profit margin. But no way in a million years could any rugby club dish out £25m to invest in football. Just daft.

The Tigers? You cannot be serious? Disaster beckons if that happens.

1. It won't.

2. It's a very well run club that treats it's supporters well, in my opinion. Why is that disastrous? Obviously we'd much rather Mandaric and his fortune - or just about anyone, really, who'd give us a transfer budget. But I wouldn't say disaster beckons.

Archived