Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Well done RK

We are quick to have a pop at the manager and less keen to give credit when due. He coped with the loss (at short notice in PK's case) of the defensive backbone of the team- reorganised and got the points. We may not be playing flowing, attacking footy at the mom or scoring enough goals but an unbeaten run of 8 in the league is quite an achievement and one that a lot of sides who fancy themselves as "big" clubs would envy. Hopefully the confidence this brings will feed through to more convincing attacking play.Everyone has assumed (possibly rightly) that Cardiff will p**s this league but with a third of the season gone they have only lost 2 less games than us.

We are quick to have a pop at the manager and less keen to give credit when due. He coped with the loss (at short notice in PK's case) of the defensive backbone of the team- reorganised and got the points. We may not be playing flowing, attacking footy at the mom or scoring enough goals but an unbeaten run of 8 in the league is quite an achievement and one that a lot of sides who fancy themselves as "big" clubs would envy. Hopefully the confidence this brings will feed through to more convincing attacking play.Everyone has assumed (possibly rightly) that Cardiff will p**s this league but with a third of the season gone they have only lost 2 less games than us.

.... and scored a lot more goals. :whistle:

This is just wrong.

Surely the Foxestalk line is something like, "What is wrong with Kelly? Giving a contract to that useless fecker Twatto who should have been told to feck off. Kelly Out!!"

Maybe we are all mellowing in our old age :unsure:

RK must have had a lump in his throat a la Alan Pardew after the applause the players got coming off the pitch. I actually felt proud of us :cry:

This is just wrong.

Surely the Foxestalk line is something like, "What is wrong with Kelly? Giving a contract to that useless fecker Twatto who should have been told to feck off. Kelly Out!!"

Since when has one or two games in 15 months made a case? People thought Kelly was wrong because Tiatto barely made a contribution on the field last season and seemed to be getting injury prone.

I thought Kelly's decision doubtful at best - but chose Tiatto in my first team for the season because he's a capable player at his best and naturally left sided.

That didn't change my overall concerns and they remain. Yes, he's had a much better 2006/7 so far. Yesterday he had a cracking game at times but I still think he's injury prone and I still think he's inconsistent.

But if he proves that opinion wrong Leicester City will benefit and I, as a fan will be pleased. If he goes and gets another long term injury next week will you expect everyone to turn around and say that makes a nonsense of your opinion?.

And do you think those who disagreed with the Tiatto signing want him to play badly or get injured just to prove themselves right?

As I've said in another thread. Things change in football for all sorts of reasons. And right now Tiatto isn't putting his finger to his lips and mocking the fans. He's rolling his sleeves up and doing himself justice. Which I think is great and I hope it continues cos at his best he's a committed and capable player.

And if he gets injured next week I shan't blame Kelly either.

In signing him Kelly expressed his opinion. Some you win, some you lose but the decision was made and any true fan has to hope its the right one. If it proves otherwise I'll feel for both guys.

No manager makes a wrong decision on purpose and no player willingly cries off injured, at least not players like Tiatto.

Well done RK the defence seems to be looking loads more solid lately, maybe it has something to do with conrad? Maybe it's because we are starting to get settled and gel. We just need to sort out the attacking side of our game and we might be able to make a push for the play off's as sometimes we jsut don't have enough to get a win.

So hopefully we can spend mandaric's money and get some good attacking players in and make an assault for the play off's :D:cheers:

Archived