Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jamesino_LCFC

You Were Right Last Night

Come on, admit it - Who started the '2-1, and you still dont sing, 2-1, and you still dont sing' chant in F1 last night?

I couldnt agree more though - the crowd were asleep last night and it wasnt great compared to more recent games. Probably because of the difference in crowd numbers - but none the less it was poor :(

Discuss.

Come on, admit it - Who started the '2-1, and you still dont sing, 2-1, and you still dont sing' chant in F1 last night?

I couldnt agree more though - the crowd were asleep last night and it wasnt great compared to more recent games. Probably because of the difference in crowd numbers - but none the less it was poor :(

Discuss.

was there a big crowd last night?

Discuss.

What did ur dad think ?

21000 or so Holly

I was sat right at the back with Cobbo and some lads across from us were singing it. Found it a tad annoying actually, especially when they starting singing 'our support is fooking shit' and 'loyal supporters' and then fecked off 5 mins before the end. Oh yeah!

He didn't see, he was getting the pies in.

Seriously though, what a stupid chant.

Exactly :rolleyes: Just what makes you want to join in. Maybe if they started sang something beside, "were suppouse to be at home" "Loyal suppourters" "2-1 and you still don't sing" they might get some joy.

Maybe it was something to do with the fact west stand is made up of 200 year olds and they were all fighting hypothermia all night?

I've moved now into the kop because as a 200-year-old I was sick of 30-year-old teacher types who never made a sound but I was quiet last night - on account of still being hoarse from Saturday at QPR!.

21000 or so Holly

I was sat right at the back with Cobbo and some lads across from us were singing it. Found it a tad annoying actually, especially when they starting singing 'our support is fooking shit' and 'loyal supporters' and then fecked off 5 mins before the end. Oh yeah!

They were just behind me :D

it was cold last night, the kop were singing as were L1 but not in tandem ant the family stand/carling stand never joint in, stoke fans were poor about 700 of them.

The what stand! Where were you.

Actually the family stand did join i last night on some songs that we started in the l1. Loved it when we sang 'Fatboy Fatboy'

The what stand! Where were you.

Actually the family stand did join i last night on some songs that we started in the l1. Loved it when we sang 'Fatboy Fatboy'

lol funny that was. That fat bloke got well loads of abuse in the second half though, the adaption of the Fryatt song to insult him was good, "Where's your fat boy gone?", and especially towards the end when everyone was singing "Fat boy, what's the score?" :P

The atmosphere in L1 was pretty good last night, enjoyed the banter between us and the away lot :cool:

It sounded as though E1/D2 were the only parts of the Kop making any noise :o :pinch:

lol funny that was. That fat bloke got well loads of abuse in the second half though, the adaption of the Fryatt song to insult him was good, "Where's your fat boy gone?", and especially towards the end when everyone was singing "Fat boy, what's the score?" :P

The atmosphere in L1 was pretty good last night, enjoyed the banter between us and the away lot :cool:

It sounded as though E1/D2 were the only parts of the Kop making any noise :o :pinch:

The Kop was OK last night- E3 was OK (I was sat in the middle)and the back were especially noisy; and I have to admit to not really hearing L1 that much! :P

Anyone know who threw the hat from the back of F2??

Haha yeah, someone had a Celtic hat on and some lads across from us threw it down the front. I must sit on the back row more often, it's where it's at it seems!

as was in e1 last nite nn, noisy as hell!! brilliant!! id also like to thank my brother (bertfox) for almost catapulting me down the bloody bottom of the stand when leicesters 2nd went in!!! momo.... SYYYLLLLLLAAAA

Haha, that Momo Sylla thing was well funny!

Yeah, well you didn't seem to excited that we'd just scored did ya.

And you had to mention that im your brother, :rolleyes::unsure: cheers. :P

Atmosphere in F1 was dead last night. There was some legend behind me though that made me laugh constantly. He was right in saying 'Oh sorry, did I wake you up?' to everyone in front of him after he shouted 'come on leicester' particularly loud. :rolleyes:

The Hat throwing incident was quality :D

Atmosphere in F1 was dead last night. There was some legend behind me though that made me laugh constantly. He was right in saying 'Oh sorry, did I wake you up?' to everyone in front of him after he shouted 'come on leicester' particularly loud. :rolleyes:

The Hat throwing incident was quality :D

F1 was boom in a bowl :jump:

Actually it was dead and when 'Stand up if you love Leicester' was started I stood up and the bloke behind me told me to sit down! :mad:

Archived