Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Paddy's Banned

Good. Although you cant fault Paddy Mac for his commitment and passion he is'nt as technically good as McAuley.

Kisnorbo and McAuley look good together.

good call , for all paddys passion he still gives away far to many silly free kicks

What did paddy do, I missed the incident, just saw him getting a yellow.

Arguing with the ref about a free kick that probably wasn't - so we end up conceding a goal, not directly his fault and he misses the next match.

What he needs to remember is that on another day with another referee he'd have benn pulled many more times than he was today - up until that booking I thought the ref had been very kindly disposed to hi and his constant use of his arms.

Arguing with the ref about a free kick that probably wasn't - so we end up conceding a goal, not directly his fault and he misses the next match.

What he needs to remember is that on another day with another referee he'd have benn pulled many more times than he was today - up until that booking I thought the ref had been very kindly disposed to hi and his constant use of his arms.

What he usually does, gets really wound up (he clearly thought it was never a free kick)

and shouts at the referee. :whistle:

Cheers, so I did actually see the incident then :P I thought it was for the challenge lol

the ref today was shocking the guy that hacked stearman down when cleatr threw should of been sent off, covering defender or not he denided a clear goal scoring oppertunity

the ref today was shocking the guy that hacked stearman down when cleatr threw should of been sent off, covering defender or not he denided a clear goal scoring oppertunity

He wasn't the last man though was he, the other defender was covering.

He wasn't the last man though was he, the other defender was covering.

that doesnt actually matter, if the ref deems he denided a clear goalscoring oppertunity a red card is applicable, besides the other defender was lever with them not infront

that doesnt actually matter, if the ref deems he denided a clear goalscoring oppertunity a red card is applicable, besides the other defender was lever with them not infront

I don't think stearman would have got into a goal scoring postion though, although that's just my opinion.

Looked like that to me - the two defenders were so close together that Stearmans pass and move would have taken him pass both of them leaving him with just the keeper to beat.

Looked like that to me - the two defenders were so close together that Stearmans pass and move would have taken him pass both of them leaving him with just the keeper to beat.

exactly the ref took the easy option and bottled it

dunno really, its at because i'm calm normally but get a tad psycho when playing/watching football

Aha. I see.

It's just that it made me think of a very famous old-time Italian player (also 1982 World Champion) and now manager, Marco Tardelli, whose nickname used to be "Schizzo".

Archived