Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Where have you seen city players?

I also remember seeing danny tiatto in rackhams, stephen hughes coming out of zizzi in town.....

And the weirdest has to be Trev Benjamin hosting his kids birthday party in Superbowl.... It was unreal. I was with an Arsenal fan at the time and said to him in awestruck fashion.... 'Theres Trevor Benjamin!!'....

His reply............ 'Who??'

Pissed on my chips....

Picture the scene...its about two in the morning at the greasy spoon burger van near the clock tower in Leicester making my way through a burger one hand on serving hatch to steady the legs.....

who staggers up "OI OI ITS SAVAGE, wheres that useless armani tatoo", he laughed, hes pissed, hes ordering a buger!

He has his Mrs? with him (she was blonde SHOCK!!) and he kept asking me "What do you think of my Mrs Mate" not in a show off way in a pathetically pissed way...."Shut up Savage"

Top Bloke.

Trevor Benjamin in Great Glen (quite a lot as he lives there), he's just split up with his Mrs. :whistle:

Muzzy in Fleckney (we live on the same road!) :)

Momo Sylla in 2 Funky record shop with headphones on (that was funny) :D

Rob Ullathorne at his house, was working there.

Robbie Savage, Andy Impey and James Scowcroft with their families in The Yews, Great Glen.

Conrad Logan at Humberstone Heights Golf Club.

Also, non player.......Micky Adams in Harborugh shopping, had a chat, nice bloke.....

Thats it I think.............

I cant believe i forgot this one...bizarre madness..

Oasis gig, knebworth 100,000 people gig finished, how do we get home to Leicester????

Train to Kings Cross get there bout 2 in the morning, no trains, no money, no hope.

Sleep rough at Kings Cross which is always nice..get through the night with the help of certain "paraphernalia" left over from the gig have no money between the four of us....morning comes 6am train gets ready to depart to Leicester, on we go...oh no you dont, train ticket only valid from 10am

These are the worse hours 6am to 10am if it wasnt for "The Sighting"

Its 07:45 we are Sharing a cup of tea in the cafe at Kings Cross between four of us, no lie! and in strolls

Jamie 'bank robber' Laurence! in full fox leisure tracksuit and carrying the worst 'boot bag' of all time like the one you had at school and yes it to is a piece of Leicester merchanising of the worst kind.

Two of the four of us are City fans the other two dont know shit, us two City fans exchange glances is this real i dont trust the "paraphernalia"

Pineapple Laurence has sat down and ordered a FULL ENGLISH breakfast and some tea, he is sitting on the next table his boot bag on the floor by his chair....Look its Jamie Laurence...he's got a full english...when the food arrived he PICKED UP a sausage and took a bite, then spent the next 5 minutes chatting up the woman who had brought him his breakfast over.

THE NEXT TRAIN ARRIVING AT PLATFORM ONE IS THE 08:05 TO LEICESTER CALLING AT...

up leaps Laurence boot bag in hand and he strolls out of there, cant be late for training!

The next part is true and a gift from the gods....god had sent us loyal City fans in need the Laurence..we were desperate and maybe a little wired and freaked out but we must eat...we shared his breakfast between us and waited for 10 o'clock to come.

Yes i ate Jamie Laurences breakfast on the morning after Oasis Knebworth gig..bizarre!

I was in the car with my Step-Dad on the way back from a City game (cant remember which one) and in the car next to us was Rab Douglas. My Step-Dad shouted SHIT KEEPER and he looked around and laughed before driving off very quickly :P

See Big Rab about once a week in pretzel's in Quorn it's where he has lunch quite frequently

My mate has also seen Hume in tesco's in Loughborough

My dad once sold Savage a Golf for his wife when he played for us. And my Dad had to drive it home one night before it was delivered and took me and my mate to school in it :D

matt elliot took his daughter to my mums gymnastics class on a regular basis.

I can beat that, his daughter goes to my school and lives close to it so I see him every now and then, I THINK I saw conrad logan in town today. I saw collymoore at V festival in stafford, I saw weso and stearman near a bin in town.

during the summer i saw elvis in the tesco metro garage.

He lives in them flats near there apparently, you on about the Tesco on Fosse Rd?

when i worked at footlocker i saw most the city players! The highest profile player being Roberto Mancini.

I remember serving Ade Akinbiyi, Man he had shite taste in trainers.

Muzzy Izzet regularly bought trainers, James Scowcroft use to buy his kids a few pairs. Heskey spent the most money out of all the players, although he played for liverpool at the time.

whenever darren eadie came in it was with his crutches!

Saw Levi Porter out with a group of mates, some of them were probably Academy lads, on the corner of one of the streets off Aylestone Road near the digs. That was in the summer before pre-season started.

Simon Grayson used to live down the road from me so saw him now and again. Followed Heskey into River Island once when he was still at Leicester I think. Used to see Stef Oakes riding round Leicester a fair bit with his "Dr Dre" reg plate. Neil Lennon was driving behind a slow tractor near Swithland reservoir many moons ago . Rab lives in Quorn and is always out and about.

Heskey with his mates in lloyds just before he went to Liverpool.

Welsh & Elliott in loyyds(Elliot had a yellow leather jacket on!)on a different night in lloyds.

Savage in some Bar down belvoir street when he was playing for brum.

Heath queing up to get in Matishe being a Kn ob.

Lennon walking down silver street.

Archived