Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Where have you seen city players?

Rab Douglas in Andys Records, spoke to him, nice bloke.

Alan Maybury in Burton

Gaz Williams in next

Kisnorbo and Tiatto in the bakers oven in Loughborough.

many more im sure.

Wow, see their really pushing the boat out there (would that be Burton on trent or Burtons Mens Wear).

This is a little old school and i had to check i was sober but i saw the legends Trevor Benjamin and Lilian Nalis wandering around Tesco in Loughborough together....without a basket...or a trolley..and Benjamin had long since left us...and Nalis is French.

Crazy Fackers

MILF hunting, obviously.

:P

This is a little old school and i had to check i was sober but i saw the legends Trevor Benjamin and Lilian Nalis wandering around Tesco in Loughborough together....without a basket...or a trolley..and Benjamin had long since left us...and Nalis is French.

Crazy Fackers

Maybe they were making love to vegetables or something ?

These are old school:

Saw Robbie Savage going into golds in town in a purple velvet suit.

Another time was on a night out at ponana, on a friday and Akinbiyi, Frank Sincliar, Gerry Taggart, Trevor Benjamin all out. The day before a game!!!

These are old school:

Saw Robbie Savage going into golds in town in a purple velvet suit.

Another time was on a night out at ponana, on a friday and Akinbiyi, Frank Sincliar, Gerry Taggart, Trevor Benjamin all out. The day before a game!!!

Dont remember what game by any chance?

Archived