Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Where have you seen city players?

Conrad Logan in Primark

Jay Smedley uses sunbed at gym i work at

Saw Heath in Sumo

Scowcroft in San Carlo and at Tesco Express

Dennis Wise in topman

Sylla at Fosse Park

Matty Piper played against us in a 5 a side game a couple of months back

Stearman in Nine bar and Terrace

Weso in Life

Rob Kelly in Asda

Muzzy on my street, a relative lives near by

Being a neighbour, Andy (Johnson) often pops around for some adult entertainment with me and the good lady DB. Unfortunately, after a quick bout of pointing it's all over bar the hands on hips puffing.

Also, I have seen Stan hanging around Sutton Park car park at dusk on numerous occasions while cycling. Lord knows what he is doing there because he has neither kite nor dog.

Also, I have seen Stan hanging around Sutton Park car park at dusk on numerous occasions while cycling. Lord knows what he is doing there because he has neither kite nor dog.

Which is good cos if he had a dog you would've had a right go at him, and he is a bit fragile emotionally.... :D

when i worked at footlocker i saw most the city players! The highest profile player being Roberto Mancini.

I remember serving Ade Akinbiyi, Man he had shite taste in trainers.

Muzzy Izzet regularly bought trainers, James Scowcroft use to buy his kids a few pairs. Heskey spent the most money out of all the players, although he played for liverpool at the time.

whenever darren eadie came in it was with his crutches!

Do crutches wear trainers these days?

Wowsers.

Callum Davidson at the Meridian cinema a few years back had a disturbingly young looking girl with him, i just hope it was family! (too old to be daughter but too young to be a girlfriend...i hope!).

Stef Oakes a few times in Travellers night club, Griffy dam. Got us a round of drinks in which was nice!

Frank Sinclair, Robbie Savage, Gerry Taggart and more in Jimmy Deans, Osgathorpe.

Simon Grayson in Undecided (no surprises didnt he own it?!)

Julian Joachim walking into a bookies in Coalville!

I saw HUME in Morrisons loughborough while i was working there, although i didnt click who it was til he had gone by. never seen him up close before.

his mrs is hot and i know where abouts he lives

i don't stalk him honest

:ph34r:

i know quite a few players go in the phantom in loughborough on a sunday after a home game, but dunno if they still do

In my dreams. :cool:

Oh, and Shilts used to live down the road from me.

My brother saw Taggs in the Loughborough Tesco a couple of weeks ago.

(would also say I saw Muzzy getting a parking ticket by the clock tower in Leicester - and trying to sweet talk his way out of it - but I feel like I've posted that so many times here already!)

In my dreams. :cool:

Oh, and Shilts used to live down the road from me.

My brother saw Taggs in the Loughborough Tesco a couple of weeks ago.

(would also say I saw Muzzy getting a parking ticket by the clock tower in Leicester - and trying to sweet talk his way out of it - but I feel like I've posted that so many times here already!)

Shilts used to live in Woodhouse Eaves. Had many a beer with him in The Wheatsheaf and Pear Tree. His lads Mike and Sam played footy with us, Sam was quality even as a very young lad.

Saw Peter in Solihull at a pub/diner called Jefferson's and said hello. Still loves Woodhouse and the pubs where he could get a drink without being bothered every two minutes.

Shilts used to live in Woodhouse Eaves. Had many a beer with him in The Wheatsheaf and Pear Tree. His lads Mike and Sam played footy with us, Sam was quality even as a very young lad.

Saw Peter in Solihull at a pub/diner called Jefferson's and said hello. Still loves Woodhouse and the pubs where he could get a drink without being bothered every two minutes.

Yep :thumbup: I'm not in Woodhouse anymore, but he lived just down the road from me while I was growing up.

Julian Joachim, that has bought back memories! I've seen him out and about many times in the past. The best being when I was in Stationary Box in town many many moons ago getting a new pencil case for school and in comes Julian and what looked like his bodyguard. Julian then whispered something to his beefcake and the beefcake then went up to the assistant and asked where the pencil sharpeners were. Quite simply a stunning incident.

Julian Joachim, that has bought back memories! I've seen him out and about many times in the past. The best being when I was in Stationary Box in town many many moons ago getting a new pencil case for school and in comes Julian and what looked like his bodyguard. Julian then whispered something to his beefcake and the beefcake then went up to the assistant and asked where the pencil sharpeners were. Quite simply a stunning incident.

That is brilliant. If I had a cap I would doff it to you, Julian and said beefcake.

Archived