Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Where have you seen city players?

Frank Sinclair in a burger bar past 10pm on the friday night before the liverpool home game when we lost 4v1 (when akinbiyi missed 4 glaring chances). he was leaning up against the salad counter.

also saw him walking into town on another Friday night at the same time saying he was 'going to get some food'.

Frank Sinclair in a burger bar past 10pm on the friday night before the liverpool home game when we lost 4v1 (when akinbiyi missed 4 glaring chances). he was leaning up against the salad counter.

also saw him walking into town on another Friday night at the same time saying he was 'going to get some food'.

frank + salad = mincer

Everytime I've seen Frank Sinclair out and about (a few times) he's been out of his skull on booze and possibly I suppose, drugs.

He caved the back doors in of a girl i know and she reckons he was partial to a bit of the white stuff!

Stef Oakes Thursday nights in Life, loving tarty looking slags!

Sav nearly running my sister over at Fosse PArk McDonalds, the silly cow moved, that could have been a nice compensation package?

Matt Elliott in the Hercules in Sutton Cheney having a game of darts.

He caved the back doors in of a girl i know and she reckons he was partial to a bit of the white stuff!

Stef Oakes Thursday nights in Life, loving tarty looking slags!

Sav nearly running my sister over at Fosse PArk McDonalds, the silly cow moved, that could have been a nice compensation package?

Matt Elliott in the Hercules in Sutton Cheney having a game of darts.

Classic.

:D

Archived