Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Where have you seen city players?

Gerry Taggart a few times he used to go out with this Scandinavian chick I knew. Plus Denni Wise in Poo Na Na and Ian Walker out with Frank Sinclair at Life. I remember asking Ian weather he was up for the England job, he replied "not sure really" in a Beckham esk voice, lost respect for him after that.

I had the chance to whack Dennis Wise a year ago when he was at Southampton. I was at a hotel he was staying at and was in the bar with all the other Southampton players, it was my big chance to finally do something i've always dreamed of. Ricardo Fuller then walked in and shattered my dreams, I somehow didn't fancy the smash and grab on Wise and then bolting for the door with Fuller on the prowl.

Maybe they were making love to vegetables or something ?

Alot of the squad play golf at kilworth springs a couple of times a month. Neil Lennon and savage still play there too. Micky Adams Still plays a lot of Golf at Market harborough on a weekly basis with a few city players.

I had the chance to whack Dennis Wise a year ago when he was at Southampton. I was at a hotel he was staying at and was in the bar with all the other Southampton players, it was my big chance to finally do something i've always dreamed of. Ricardo Fuller then walked in and shattered my dreams, I somehow didn't fancy the smash and grab on Wise and then bolting for the door with Fuller on the prowl.

If Fuller tried to punch you he'd probabley miss. I don't think you'd have much trouble outpaceing him either.

A fairly random one but on a family holiday to Blackpool we saw Steve Walsh in a chippy!

Also saw Julian Joachim outside Superbowl before he broke his foot.

Ian Marshall from a distance outside Dominos toy shop-caught a glimpse of him and thought 'there's only one man who walks like that' and it was indeed Marshall. How he ever became a professional footballer is anyone's guess! Loved him playing for us and he did pretty well-but the man never looked like he was in his peak of physical fitness.

Savage, Lennon, Taggart + others at Jongleurs sitting in the front row. My God Savage had it ripped out of him that night-good sport though.

When learning to drive I held up Neil Lennon 2 weeks in a row after training at Belvior Drive due to failing to master the 3 point turn! He was fairly nice about it though.

Stef Oakes in Fat Cats. Matt Elliot in Fosse Park Pizza Hut. Savage's missus in the airport in Vienna after the UEFA Cup defeat.

I remember being out in leicester when trevor benjamin played for us. i was out with his younger brother soly (who is the spittin image, just smaller) and a few others

at the end of the night we were in a kebab house when some girl in the queue says to soly 'excuse me, whats your name?' and he just replied 'my name is soly' we all thought we knew what was coming next, then she says 'oh, dont worry its just that you look so much like ade akinbyi!'

as we all looked at each other, my mate turned round and said 'ade akinbiyi?? dont you think he looks like trevor benjamin?'

i nearly wet myself when the girl turned round and said 'nah, no way, trevor is an ugly looking bloke and his eyes are all ****ed up, that would be an insult!'

luckily soly saw the funny side, but her face was a picture when we told her!

Peter Shilton in the cafe that used to be above Dickens and Morris porkpie shop in Melton Mowbray, about 1970/71 - he had a toasted teacake.

Len Glover, Graeme Cross, Dave Nish at Ragdale Hall Health Club - well, it wasn't a health club then, just a rather sleazy hotel with overprices warm beer...(The first place I ever paid 25pence for a pint!), prob 1971/72.

Bob Lee and Malc Munroe, in a rather dodgy Sunday footie team that played friendlies only, and was based in Grimston, prob same period, I think they only turned out once, but we lost to Melton Methodists, and one of them got booked and had to give a fase name as he shouldn't have been playing for us.

I

I let Gary Mac out of a side road in Leicester when he was playing for Cov. When I realised who it was I got so over excited I nearly drove into the back of him. There must be less expensive ways to meet your hero :ph34r:

saw Pontus Kaamark on Narborough Road years ago coming out of a newsagents. I got him to sign at tatty receipt i had on me... he was more than willing to though! Nice Bloke.

I also too ka leak next to Frank SInclair in Mosquito Coast once. He was absolutely ratted. Neil LEnnon, Heskey and Taggart were in there with him (the club, not the urinals)

saw Pontus Kaamark on Narborough Road years ago coming out of a newsagents. I got him to sign at tatty receipt i had on me... he was more than willing to though! Nice Bloke.

I also too ka leak next to Frank SInclair in Mosquito Coast once. He was absolutely ratted. Neil LEnnon, Heskey and Taggart were in there with him (the club, not the urinals)

agreed.

Me and my mate went to his farewell do at city and he was sound. My jammy mate won jesper blomqvists treble winning shirt...... sold it recently for £750.00

Archived