Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Steffen Freund

One of the ugliest men ever to play for Leicester. I'm sure he was a nice bloke though. Average talent I'd say.

lol You lot make me laugh sometimes. "Average talent" the bloke played for Germany over 20 times.

Average at Leicester you mean, which might have something to do with his age.

lol You lot make me laugh sometimes. "Average talent" the bloke played for Germany over 20 times.

Average at Leicester you mean, which might have something to do with his age.

I guess we're only talking about his input into LCFC, well I am, it's of no consequence to me how he performed before or after being here - whilst he was here his contributution was inconsequential - this could also be said for many a player of that time, and one or two of the present squad but even they are no where near as expensive.

I guess we're only talking about his input into LCFC, well I am, it's of no consequence to me how he performed before or after being here - whilst he was here his contributution was inconsequential - this could also be said for many a player of that time, and one or two of the present squad but even they are no where near as expensive.

I know what most people ment it's the way this person in paticular put it, it made him sound like he had was and always had been a average player which isn't true.

Steffen Freund currently resides in Berlin, where he started his footballing career with Stahl Brandenburg in 1989.

I think he's still playing football, albeit in lower, local leagues.

For most part, he does work for an event agency and does provide match commentary on a few German (sports) channels, predominantly DSF.

I did indeed mean average talent for Leicester. As in-he never really left his mark for us despite his potential. I think we've had a few like that-promised a lot from previous clubs but never really delivered for us. Abadbuyii for instance--record signing! Don't make me laugh!

I did indeed mean average talent for Leicester. As in-he never really left his mark for us despite his potential. I think we've had a few like that-promised a lot from previous clubs but never really delivered for us. Abadbuyii for instance--record signing! Don't make me laugh!

but he was our record signing :blink:

Archived