Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Who wants to be in my band?

New Musical Express

Rockstar Disco Bob Slams Wannabes

After a protracted and acrimonious split that went on for literally minutes, Disco Bob has re-opened the war of words with his ex-band.

"I tell you" he began, while sipping from a full pint "they are just a bunch of talentless wankers. There isn't one song they have that I didn't write and as I'm speaking to you I haven't received one royalty cheque."

After more pints, three vodkas and half a bottle of gin Disco really dished the dirt. Tales of the procurement of MILF's to be taken backstage by the old roadie, which then had to sit with the roadie as the rest of the band were loving themselves in mirrors.

"I fuuuuuckin' tell you ya bassard, theysjuuuusst a booncha coonts!" The bar consumption had started to take its toll. DB, while offering the barmaid out for a scrap, told us that he'd happily "take on the lot of them".

I would like to apologise to everyone involved in the Band for the recent NME article. I have been going through some hard times since I left the band, and have had to have treatment for the drug addiction I developed.

I can assure band members that there is no way I would like to fight you at all, and certainly not all at the same time.

I would like to wish you all well with your music career and I plan to move forward by taking up a position in banking.

Archived