Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Who wants to be in my band?

I'm aiming for a 30-strong quasi-religious hippy collective.

I'm gonna play triangle.

No time-wasters.

Can I be a roadie as I have no musical talent at all. (hoping for a few left overs :P . Plus I can get rich by selling lots of juicy stories whether they happened or not.

I think you need to run a parallel topic to get ideas for a name for this ensemble.

Problem solved. I'm going to receive thousands of suggestions, all of which I will dismiss in favour of calling the band "The Beatles".

It just came to me. Beetles, but beat, cos it's music innit. I think it's got potential.

Have we got a recording contract yet....and where are the groupies???

I believe we may need more than a triangle player, a bhangra spoonist (whose idea of playing spoons may be more sexual than musical) and a drugged-up old hippy that's just in it to sell us out to the tabloids before we get a record deal.

The groupies will come flooding in soon, just you wait.

Problem solved. I'm going to receive thousands of suggestions, all of which I will dismiss in favour of calling the band "The Beatles".

It just came to me. Beetles, but beat, cos it's music innit. I think it's got potential.

Nah, The Quarrymen has much greater potential and longevity to it, after all we have plenty of them in Leicestershire.

I believe we may need more than a triangle player, a bhangra spoonist (whose idea of playing spoons may be more sexual than musical) and a drugged-up old hippy that's just in it to sell us out to the tabloids before we get a record deal.

Don't forget the discarded groupies for me - you promised.

SO true, that's why i need groupies and quick, this spooning is making me horny!!!

I hate my time being wasted...so let's just accept that we have musical differences and that my personality was too big for the band.

At the time of joining, I left as these differences were so irreconcilable that there was no future for me and you all.

My press release tells the story that I wish all the remaining members of the band well and I will be concentrating on a solo project with Bruce Foxton and Jocky Wilson, after I have taken a couple of months off.

My press agent would like to point out that the rumours of a drug addiction are well-wide of the mark because, like, you don't know me...you don't know what it's like to be me.

I am happy to announce that I am fathering Britney's next baby.

Rock on.

I hate my time being wasted...so let's just accept that we have musical differences and that my personality was too big for the band.

At the time of joining, I left as these differences were so irreconcilable that there was no future for me and you all.

My press release tells the story that I wish all the remaining members of the band well and I will be concentrating on a solo project with Bruce Foxton and Jocky Wilson, after I have taken a couple of months off.

My press agent would like to point out that the rumours of a drug addiction are well-wide of the mark because, like, you don't know me...you don't know what it's like to be me.

I am happy to announce that I am fathering Britney's next baby.

Rock on.

Damn, DB was the Robbie Williams of the bad, what are we gonno do without him!!! :yawn:

Archived