Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Conrad Logan

unless we're signing shay given, we aint got anyone better availible, you can clearly see how nervy the defence is when hendo is in goal because they never know if he's coming for the ball as his communication is poor

unless we're signing shay given, we aint got anyone better availible, you can clearly see how nervy the defence is when hendo is in goal because they never know if he's coming for the ball as his communication is poor

Exactly. Logan's communication and command of his area is much better, and his ability to be consistently good at crucial times is higher than Hendersons as well. Hendo may be a decent shot stopper, but he lacks other key qualities and for that reason, coupled with the fact Logan is loved by the fans and is performing better, he's on the bench.

The only game I can remember seeing Henderson being outstanding in was the Villa game. Logan is much more consistent and is therefore the safer option.

I couldn't agree more! Consistency is nearly his last name - i feel he has made some vital saves to keep us in certain games, his control from the box is about spot on and his kicks are immense, but the lad is still learning and he can only improve as games go on!

STICK WITH CONNY LOGAN :D

I couldn't agree more! Consistency is nearly his last name - i feel he has made some vital saves to keep us in certain games, his control from the box is about spot on and his kicks are immense, but the lad is still learning and he can only improve as games go on!

STICK WITH CONNY LOGAN :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;):thumbup:

i really really like logan, i think he commands his area well!

i never feel overly worried when an attacker gets in his area coz i no he will come for it and usually stop it, whereas hendo is too scared to come for the ball!

plus logans kicking is 100% than hendos, however i do think hendo played really well against villa

I can't believe people have actually contemplated dropping Logan at all.

If he was at fault for all the goals we conceded, if he was a constant liability at the back, then yeah, give thought to bringing Henderson back.

But Conrad hasn't been a liability. He hasn't cost us goals. He's certainly not been a calamity. The lad has been given a chance and he's taken it well. He's not made countless blunders and he's still learning on the job. Who are we to begrudge him his chance?

It's important too, to keep in mind that we only have one goalkeeper on the books who's under contract beyond the end of this season - Douglas. So it's important to give Logan a chance, to see if he's worth keeping. So far so good - based on his run so far, we'd be foolish not to keep him.

.............. It's important too, to keep in mind that we only have one goalkeeper on the books who's under contract beyond the end of this season - Douglas. So it's important to give Logan a chance, to see if he's worth keeping. So far so good - based on his run so far, we'd be foolish not to keep him.

Yet another example of why our lack of reserve team is so galling. Presumably Henderson and Douglas are getting absolutely no match practice whatsoever. Perhaps we need to operate a bit like the Cricket Club and give squad players some practice by getting them to play for higer level local league clubs. I wonder how much Douglas is paid. Anyone have an idea?

Yet another example of why our lack of reserve team is so galling. Presumably Henderson and Douglas are getting absolutely no match practice whatsoever. Perhaps we need to operate a bit like the Cricket Club and give squad players some practice by getting them to play for higer level local league clubs. I wonder how much Douglas is paid. Anyone have an idea?

Certainly much less than the damage caused to the club in lost revenues in terms of fans not going to stadium, points lost therefore decreased respect for the club. True but i remember MON preferred him to their 2nd keeper for some reason. More reliable he said :w00t: :w00t: . Know that the 2nd keeper was excellent but forgotjava script:emoticon(':blush:', 'smid_8')

:blush: his name.

Logan is streets ahead of both Rab and Hendo. These comments about his ability at crosses are staggering - can you not remember how bad those two are!

We really didnt appreciate Walks enough.

If you are referring to Ian Walker, he was really flukey.

Archived