Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Date Rob Kelly gets sacked?

What day will he get bulleted?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. D-Day

• End of November
    • Early December
    • Mid December
    • Christmas
    • January
    • He's going nowhere

He's going nowhere atm, but if results do not pick up after the January transfer window, I think there will be increasing pressure on him to leave by mutual consent (so it looks as though he hasn't been sacked and MM stays in favour with the LCFC fans!!)

I think to the end of the season and then he will look at the situation, obviously if we are in a right mess then a change is likely to be made earlier but if we are safe and Milan thinks Kelly can take us places then he may continue into next season with money to spend hopefully.

I agree with you, we are slowly dropping back to the performances of CL's era and RK must go. I don't want to keep wasting my money.

The thing is there are times when I can see when we do look a decent side and just when we look like picking up we go and play like we did today.

I honestly believe that Rob Kelly can be a great, great, manager for Leicester City. But - he really does need to learn to be more positive in his selection and more decisive in making changes.

I for one would be very disappointed to see him go. Who the hell would replace him?? :blink:

Last Month

Southampton 3-2

Leeds United 2-1

Crystal Palace 1-1

QPR 1-1

Stoke City 2-1

Tell me, do we have an award category for "Most Fickle Fan"?

No we don't unfortunately. davieG sorted the awards categories :) Which haven't begun being voted on yet :whistle:

11 points from a possible 15 has gota be top 3 form, it's just a shame we're so inconsistent and our good spells come and go all too often :(

Mandaric will probably call some emergency meeting - sack most of the staff and then we will have to start all again with the coaches learning the players and stuff like that. So I wish I could put "He's going nowhere" but sadly I have to put January as Milan will get his own man in.

Mandaric will probably call some emergency meeting - sack most of the staff and then we will have to start all again with the coaches learning the players and stuff like that. So I wish I could put "He's going nowhere" but sadly I have to put January as Milan will get his own man in.

Not if you go by the interview he gave on SSN about 15-20 minutes ago. He'll leave in everyone he feels is doing a good job. Check SSN in about 5 minutes, the skysports website or the MM Sticky thread :)

Well, there's a thing. I post a couple of Kelly Out topics a couple of weeks ago - after wins of course - and despite the ironic intent, no fecker wants to play. After a defeat, Lady Macbeth returns, and just look at the poll.

I think he'll stay on for a while. Can't believe MM will get rid so early on unless he's got someone really good (like Curbishley) already lined up. It's a shame because i'd like for him to stay on as coach or assistant maybe but it's difficult to accept a step down like that and keep the player's respect. However voted that he's not going anywhere because the options on the poll were just too soon.

Last Month

Southampton 3-2

Leeds United 2-1

Crystal Palace 1-1

QPR 1-1

Stoke City 2-1

Tell me, do we have an award category for "Most Fickle Fan"?

And the time to do some more building was after Leeds when confidence - if not necessarily the performance of the team - was high. But we didn't. We never put a balanced team that was committed to attack out for any of those games - not be my definition anyway. But the results helped hide the problems - or pursuaded some people to ignore them,

Archived