Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Date Rob Kelly gets sacked?

What day will he get bulleted?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. D-Day

• End of November
    • Early December
    • Mid December
    • Christmas
    • January
    • He's going nowhere

milan wants promotion, if kelly starts putting out positive formations and wins all home games he will be ok , but milan wont settle for draws or less at home.

Milan says Kelly is doing a good job atm and his job is pretty safe. Milan also feels Kelly only needs a little bit of financial support to produce the goods everybody so desperately wants :)

Milan says Kelly is doing a good job atm and his job is pretty safe. Milan also feels Kelly only needs a little bit of financial support to produce the goods everybody so desperately wants :)

All the management team needs is a little cash and Me, Steve Walsh and Muzzy Izzet to join as coaches. :yesyes:

All the management team needs is a little cash and Me, Steve Walsh and Muzzy Izzet to join as coaches. :yesyes:

Easily done. I think with the tactical knowledge you displayed in today's MT (knowing exactly what substitutions Kelly was going to make at exactly the right times) MM is sure to hire you. You know the same, if not more, than the gaffer who's currently satisfying Uncle M for goodness sake!!

Walsh will sort the defense out easily, no problems there. And Izzet will prove to be a good teacher to less able players such as Hughes :yesyes:

He's going nowhere atm, but if results do not pick up after the January transfer window, I think there will be increasing pressure on him to leave by mutual consent (so it looks as though he hasn't been sacked and MM stays in favour with the LCFC fans!!)

As is the case with any football manager - all about results. Good answer.

As is the case with any football manager - all about results. Good answer.

Apparently for Milan the results are fine atm and so there is no pressure on Kelly whatsoever. However that will change if he isn't more adventurous and results don't pick up after Mandaric takes over (and frees up some transfer funds). Only time will tell, for now I think Kelly is fine but if he remains cautious he'll be dead man walking

Do you ever start a positive thread Barton, or do you just believe you should sack everybody.

Shall we start another poll - which month will Barton start the sack Milan thread......

Well in my eyes the removal of Rob Kelly would be a positive thing.

His mediocrity (at best) encompasses all that has been wrong with this Club for far too long, plus we are pretty crap and play some dreadful football.

Apparently for Milan the results are fine atm and so there is no pressure on Kelly whatsoever. However that will change if he isn't more adventurous and results don't pick up after Mandaric takes over (and frees up some transfer funds). Only time will tell, for now I think Kelly is fine but if he remains cautious he'll be dead man walking

That is true to a point but you niavity is showing there.

He is happy with us being a little off the play-offs just now because in January he can bring in one of Curbishley or McLeish and give them a stack of cash and propel us in to the play-offs.

Instant hero, it's what he is all about.

Well in my eyes the removal of Rob Kelly would be a positive thing.

His mediocrity (at best) encompasses all that has been wrong with this Club for far too long, plus we are pretty crap and play some dreadful football.

Agreed, its a shame though because he is a nice bloke but really the team is much too negative under him.

Put it this way.

I assume there is to be a transfer budget for January and I don't think Rob Kelly is going to get it.

Couldn't agree more! Given Kelly's success in the transfer market would you giv him £xm of your cash to spend?! As nice a guy as he is I don't think he's the man to get us promoted, and I guess MM will feel the same.

Archived