Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FOXESTALK End Of Year Awards Results

FOXESTALK END OF YEAR AWARDS 2004

FOXESTALK Poster Of The Year 2004 (24 Votes)

1. Hoof 9

2. Daniel 5

3. Cobbo 4

Most Improved Poster 2004 (24 Votes)

1. Anish 10

2. Ashov 9

3. Daniel 2

Funniest Poster 2004 (23 Votes)

1. Daniel 9

2. Hoof 4

3. Rotherhamfox 3

Best Newcomer 2004 (23 Votes)

1. Shen 16

2. Wilson 3

3. Shum 2

Forum's Best Asset 2004 (25 Votes)

1. Scowy 11

2. Petrescu 7

3. Teeno 2

User's Favourite Poster 2004 (25 Votes)

1. Scowy 8

2. Hoof / Lisa / Teeno 3

3. Cobbo 2

Most Informative Poster 2004 (25 Votes)

1. Hoof 7

2. Louise 4

3. Sheffieldfox 4

Most Dedicated Poster 2004 (25 Votes)

1. Scowy 13

2. Petrescu 6

3. Daniel 5

Most Wanted To Meet User 2004 (21 Votes)

1. Petrescu 7

2. Scowy 3

Best Signature 2004 (16 Votes)

1. Daniel 7

2. Babylon 2

Most Football Knowledgeable 2004 (24 Votes)

1. Davieg 6

2. Scowy 5

3. hullfox 4

Most Respected Member 2004 (25 Votes)

1. Scowy 9

2. Cobbo 5

3. Davieg 4

Most Serious/Sensible Poster 2004 (24 Votes)

1. Cobbo / hullfox 4

2. Babylon / Davieg 3

3. Louise / Petrescu 1

Favourite Forum Duo/Double Act 2004 (23 Votes)

1. Lisa & kerryh 7

2. Daniel & Nathan_Ellington_WAFC 4

3. Daniel & True_Blue 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done to all the winners :)

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. :blush:

I would just like to say what a pleasure it is posting with such a great bunch of people. This is without doubt the best Leicester City forum on the net, and I've enjoyed being part of it. I'm a bit surprised by the amount of votes I received, but thanks once again, and keep posting people! :D

Cracking :D Cheers to everyone who voted for me. I would like to thank myself for all the hard work I have put into posting.

Blood, sweat and tears has gone into it and I got the most serious poster award (joint) for it. Oh yes :D

:P

Thanks to everyone who voted me as most dedicated, glad you 5 realised the time and effort i spend here.

Thanks to those who voted best signatures aswel, cracking stuff.

Thanks for your votes everyone I always thought there were one or two nutters on here, but voting me as having the "Most Football Knowledgeable 2004" I now know that at least six of you are stark raving bonkers :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Congratulation to all the other winners and runners up and everyone else who received a vote.

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, successful and prosperous New Year

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Have I won something? Bugger me!!!

I would like to thank Kerry for allowing me to win this award, without her contribution I would be awardless!!

Thanks also to anyone who voted for me, I love you all! x x x

Only just seen the thread!!! Maybe there should have been (or was) link in the football forum to alert those of us who rarely visit the sordid world of General Chat.

Oopsadaisy, there I go being sensible again.

Thanks for the votes by the way.

My own voting would not have changed any of the results but I wonder if anyone else missed out?

Thx for the award! :) It's nice to see that I've made an impression already and long may it continue! I'll dedicate the award to the site owners for providing us with a great place to talk, and of course to all the sensible and good posters out there that make visiting this place worthwile. Big cheer for FoxesTalk :)

The future's bright, the future's blue..

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your votes everyone I always thought there were one or two nutters on here, but voting me as having the "Most Football Knowledgeable 2004" I now know that at least six of you are stark raving bonkers  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Congratulation to all the other winners and runners up and everyone else who received a vote.

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, successful and prosperous New Year

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

49217[/snapback]

I’m feeling extremely embarrassed to carry the title of Most Football Knowledgeable 2004 Poster. Having seen some of the recent posts on here, I feel like a total impostor and feel the award should be subject to a revote. This is made worse by the fact that I won it with 6 votes, much the lowest of all the categories.

I therefore believe we should have a new poll just for this category. Let me know what you think.

:blush:

Thanks for your votes everyone I always thought there were one or two nutters on here, but voting me as having the "Most Football Knowledgeable 2004" I now know that at least six of you are stark raving bonkers  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

49217[/snapback]

I’m feeling extremely embarrassed to carry the title of Most Football Knowledgeable 2004 Poster. Having seen some of the recent posts on here, I feel like a total impostor and feel the award should be subject to a revote. This is made worse by the fact that I won it with 6 votes, much the lowest of all the categories.

I therefore believe we should have a new poll just for this category. Let me know what you think.

:blush:

67913[/snapback]

Well Hoof shouldn't win ALL the awards should he now? :P:D

you're one of our most 'experienced' members so knowledge should be a fitting attribute ;) no doubt you know a bit about footie as well mate, you shouldn't be embarrassed :)

Archived