Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kelly out!

We are crap  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly Out?

• Yes
    • No

Not yet IMO, We have lost against Preston and Derby who are both flying, drew against Plymouth who were doing well. The Wednesday game is the one that pisses me off not the last three.

Derby have spent decent money on transfers and good money on wages for good loan players. We could afford Josh Low and Welsh!!!

It's a stupid thread as nothing will happen until the takeover happens (if it does). I don't think there is much doubt MM will expect better if he is putting in cash... when he arrives it will be goodbye Rob.

Who saved us from relegation last year?

The important words are "last" and "year".

This year we have been woefully inconsistent - and there is no end to the miserable manner in which Kelly approaches games. Aside form Southampton and Villa this season we have been boring at best...and most of the time we are frankly ****ing rubbish.

The old excuses about how he is managing on a limited budget just don't wash anymore. His summer signings have been poor, his loan signing has been poor, his motivation of players of proven ability has been poor and his tactics are really ****ing poor.

We do not get better by standing still, nothing is improving this season. As week passes week there is less and less that makes me want to go to the next game.

I wouldn't mind if we were losing but trying - I'm happy to go down fighting...but there is hardly a scrap of fight in the entire squad.

Something has to be done.

He's not exactly got much to work with has he?

Derby have spent millions in the summer..

We have injuries to vital players and have throughout the season. Ridiculous to call for his head now.

He's got enough for it to be considered that we're underachieving.

The question is... can you see him turning it round, with or without MM's millions?

I can't. His tactics are too negative and often naive. He can't motivate the players. Anyway, I think it's immaterial as I believe he is losing the dressing room.

We have injuries to vital players and have throughout the season. Ridiculous to call for his head now.

yes because all of the other clubs in the league have spent £10million in the summer havnt they

Don't spout those realistic views around here young cobbo... your kind aren't welcome here.

He's got enough for it to be considered that we're underachieving.

The question is... can you see him turning it round, with or without MM's millions?

I can't. His tactics are too negative and often naive. He can't motivate the players. Anyway, I think it's immaterial as I believe he is losing the dressing room.

I don't agree at all.

We have an abysmal midfield, which has been destroyed by injuries anyway. No money to work with.

We had a great run of form in October, why is that forgotten so soon?

Archived