Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Somebody please give us a positive

I got some free pizza.

Oh yes, and Porter appeared 10 times the footballer Welsh ever is.

Hammond being disallowed a perfectly good goal cannot be termed a positive except that it not appearing in the scoring charts will give his opponents even more ammunition to complain that he's crap.

yes but i'm yet to see porter do that when he starts a match

I got some free pizza.

Oh yes, and Porter appeared 10 times the footballer Welsh ever is.

Hammond being disallowed a perfectly good goal cannot be termed a positive except that it not appearing in the scoring charts will give his opponents even more ammunition to complain that he's crap.

I honestly think you need to grow up. Elvis is shit when he starts, Fryatt is shit when he starts, Hume doesn't always play well either. Welsh I agree is garbage but Porter is far from the finshed article. You seem to treat our team selection as a competition, it's not.

Our problems lie deeper than Elvis Vs Fryatt, King Vs Johnson, Niles Vs Sheehan ect ect.

bottom line is I'm starting to believe this squad and manager will never challenge for 6th place never mind 2nd.

I honestly think you need to grow up. Elvis is shit when he starts, Fryatt is shit when he starts, Hume doesn't always play well either. Welsh I agree is garbage but Porter is far from the finshed article. You seem to treat our team selection as a competition, it's not.

Our problems lie deeper than Elvis Vs Fryatt, King Vs Johnson, Niles Vs Sheehan ect ect.

bottom line is I'm starting to believe this squad and manager will never challenge for 6th place never mind 2nd.

Of course there's a competition for places. You surely don't believe Fryatt sits there hoping the boss picks Hammond do you?.

Actually, the way results are going you never know! :whistle::whistle:

As for where we finish. If Kelly loves the club he should ask that Beaglehole take charge until Mandaric finally arrives.

We might not win but we'd sure have a shot or two before the fans start leaving their seats to go home..

I saw plenty in the last 15 minutes to say the players can hold their own but tactically Robert The Truce is like a Moslem wife - always a step or two behind.

Indeed. :thumbup:

Strange how some folk on here struggle with the concept of fans giving vocal SUPPORT to the team..

Who exactly struggles with that concept?

Don't know why I'm bothering to ask because I've never seen you back up your wild accusation with anything like justification!

Quietly mocking from afar,

Craig Adams (22).

Archived