Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Mark de Vries

A few months ago - Well last season, the general concensus from the fans on De Vries Ah De Vries is shite why the fook did Levein buy that shite?

Oh now he's the answer to all our problems ah?

BartonTwatyFox knows best, eh?!

fook Off BartonFox fair enough everyone entitled to an opinion but with you its just boring, we've got your point, you don't like Rob Kelly, You think you'd be the ideal candidate for Gaffer....:yawn:

lol lol lol Yet another whose only retort is to drop to playground insults, well done, good reasoned arguements.

Yes de Vries isn't the best, neither is Sylla, but I'd have both in my team because they can play their positions. de Vries actually score goals and creates opportunities for his team mates, but why would we want a player like that?

lol lol lol Yet another whose only retort is to drop to playground insults, well done, good reasoned arguements.

Yes de Vries isn't the best, neither is Sylla, but I'd have both in my team because they can play their positions. de Vries actually score goals and creates opportunities for his team mates, but why would we want a player like that?

Because Hume and Fryatt are much superior players, especially the former!

Of course we all remember your keep De Vries campaign at the beginning of the season don't we... oh no, hang on you wanted rid like everyone else.

Yet another person with the benefit of hind sight.

Not this season Barton.

I have actually always said he is good enough to be in our squad. he scores goals, no-one else in our team does except Hume.

He hasn't scored in the last 14 league games he's played for us. And even then he looked unfit, imagine what state his fitness is like now - he's made 2 sub appearances all season in Holland.

His lack of mobility also hinders us, likewise with Fryatt now it seems. But at least he's got a bit of class about him.

De Vries still ended up scoring more goals in less games i believe? i stand to be corrected :thumbup:

And? That wasn't your point even if you are correct.

Last season Fryatt was the golden boy and way going to score all the goals and De Vries was a pile of shite according to most.

Now, it's the other way round after a couple of defeats in a row and Fryatt not performing. Fickle doesn't begin to describe some people.

And? That wasn't your point even if you are correct.

Last season Fryatt was the golden boy and way going to score all the goals and De Vries was a pile of shite according to most.

Now, it's the other way round after a couple of defeats in a row and Fryatt not performing. Fickle doesn't begin to describe some people.

No but realistic does.

To have completely discarded de Vries in the manner he has given the trouble we are in is frankly pathetic and it sums up our incompetant manager.

He hasn't scored in the last 14 league games he's played for us. And even then he looked unfit, imagine what state his fitness is like now - he's made 2 sub appearances all season in Holland.

His lack of mobility also hinders us, likewise with Fryatt now it seems. But at least he's got a bit of class about him.

Thats not true Mark he's played nearly every week. I'm sure.

No but realistic does.

To have completely discarded de Vries in the manner he has given the trouble we are in is frankly pathetic and it sums up our incompetant manager.

when he was sent out on loan we weren't in trouble, and do we even know if we can get him back now?

If we want someone with presence then we have Chris O'grady who will be back soon.

when he was sent out on loan we weren't in trouble, and do we even know if we can get him back now?

If we want someone with presence then we have Chris O'grady who will be back soon.

Yes we were, I told the lot of you just how bad a season we were going to have, but people don't like it so they choose not to listen. A bit like RK they are cutting their noses off etc... etc...

If anyone thought O'Grady and Hammond were the answers then I despair.

The signs were there for all to see.

Yes we were, I told the lot of you just how bad a season we were going to have, but people don't like it so they choose not to listen. A bit like RK they are cutting their noses off etc... etc...

If anyone thought O'Grady and Hammond were the answers then I despair.

The signs were there for all to see.

If anyone agrees with you and thinks De Vries is the answer then I despair, the lack of ability is clear to see!

If anyone agrees with you and thinks De Vries is the answer then I despair, the lack of ability is clear to see!

You were on the list anyway, so you there was no need for you to demonstrate.

But thanks for the confirmation.

You were on the list anyway, so you there was no need for you to demonstrate.

But thanks for the confirmation.

I'm just making my point, theres no need for you to come out with threads like this day after day but it doesn't stop you :whistle:

Big fella, causing their back line problems and would have been a more viable target for the punts up the park. He can also score goals unlike Fryatt, Hammond and O'Grady.

But hey the 'manager' knows best, eh?

Bleedin' hell, getting a desperate here aren't we? Have you forgotten that MDV is useless with his head? No point having him as a target man unless it can be played to his feet.

No chance of that happening either, until such time as we get a midfield that can support and supply the front men. There's the real problem, no midfield, been the same all season.

Seems like December is gonna be a long month... at least there's (pray to god) some light at the end of the tunnel.

Big fella, causing their back line problems and would have been a more viable target for the punts up the park. He can also score goals unlike Fryatt, Hammond and O'Grady.

But hey the 'manager' knows best, eh?

I thought Hammond's was a perfectly good goal. Not his fault it was disallowed. Two strikes one goal and in only 20 minutes on the field.

Much more than that it was only when Levi and Hammond came on and when McAuley made three up front that the whole team seemed to have a few options and a bit of movement and football about it.

Archived