Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Norwich Match Thread

NOOOOOOO :mad: how many times has elvis been offside btw

It's a welcome return for Fez's occasional For Fock's Sake Elvis, Stay Onside feature.

15:37 Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

27:20 Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

45:00

(0:08) Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

(3:08) Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Dion Dublin(Norwich) from own half, passed.

---

A fairly poor effort up until stoppage time, made up for it with two pearlers in the space of three minutes after the first 45 was up though.

Dear God,

Although you and me have as much going on together as me and Thracian, please drop a bloody great bucket on Kelly's head so that in a fit of madness he sets out to attack the second half.

No Thracian, I am not likening you to God!

It's a welcome return for Fez's occasional For Fock's Sake Elvis, Stay Onside feature.

15:37 Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

27:20 Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

(0:08) Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

(3:08) Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Dion Dublin(Norwich) from own half, passed.

---

A fairly poor effort up until stoppage time, made up for it with two pearlers in the space of three minutes after the first 45 was up though.

so he's been offside 4 times already. How many more times will he be offside tonight people? Im going for 5 second half 9 in total

This half-time thing is rubbish!

I preferred it season before last when they didn't realise they were still on air over the net. Brighton away was hilarious. Egerton moaning to the others not to ask him questions about the Brighton players cos he didn't know any of their names, and setting all their crappy jokes up for the second half. :laugh:

*yawns*

is it me or on the radio at half time is it worse than half time at the walkers (if that makes sense)

*yawns*

It's you, you're in the warm, on the computer, don't have to pay to get food/drinks and you don't have to listen to Birch's 'jokes' :thumbup:

Archived