Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Paddy McCarthy

Don't know about that but are you making an argument for playing headless chickens or what?

to answer the point i do not agree that PMc is a headless chicken that goes to DT!

Walshy started off shall we say a little agressive, but never doubting his ability!

PMc has no doubt got the ability IMO!, but is still only 23 and this is only his 2nd season as a week in week out pro he has admirable qualitys, committed, honest, but i believe you are painting a picture which is a little unfair on our captain

I have a season ticket and to be honest I think Paddy Mac is quite good. Yes he does make rash challenges sometimes when no need and also he does sometimes position himself not the best. But from what i have seen which iz every home game, he looks quite solid. Also he tries so hard and put himself at risk for the club. Unlike some players. Like when he came back on after clashing heads. That is what makes him so good.

Why does that carry any relevance, I've got two Season Tickets and I think he's piss poor so there. :P

lol

It absolutely amazes how some fans can actually think he’s any good. After another horror show yesterday from captain marvel it’s about time he’s stripped of his captaincy and relived of all footballing duties. He’s and absolute joke of football player.

But Kisnorbo and McAuley were worse yesterday playing wise.

:dunno:

Archived